How to get rid of saggy skin...

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Hi guys

Well... Iv for a while been lookin at ways to prefer loose skin - using bio oil religiously etc

And was researching "non surgical" tummy tuck type things as this is my problem area...

Found this website and was quite shocked...

Thought it was well worth the read and that it might be of some interest to you too...

Certainly explains alot - although regaining weight to get rid is an alien concept to me!!

The Myth of Loose Skin

Let me know your feelings!!

Xxxx

I just skim read the article - way too many words to take in while having my oriental chilli soup :0

Its interesting and kind of makes sense I suppose that it is the depletion of muscle causing the weight loss not the fat - and am then wondering that because CD is high protein if it protects your muscle mass better than other "crash" or very low calorie diets that are not nutritionally complete?

Anyone who has lost lots of weight on CD shed any light as to whether you had the problem with loose skin?

That's exactly what I'm wondering as can see me
Being equally as unhappy with a saggy apron belly!!

I don't believe his "crash diets cause excess skin bit" i know 3 people who have lost between 6-8 stone on cambridge and they have hardly any loose skin. Age plays an important part of it and it does take a year or so for your skin to catch up with your body, Body brushing/firminator/skin care can help reduce it, but i think excess skin will be better than fat :D

Lmao!!

Linda what was your skin like when u Lost all your weight?

It was saggy..... not just my tummy which I would expect after having 10 children (3 of them caeserean (sp?) but my legs were too, on the inside where they are normally fat and rubbing together they were lose.... I must admit I dont like swimming very much but I definately would not have gone swimming because of the loose skin... BUT dressed I looked fine and my arms weren't too saggy nor my boobs!!

Back