How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Thanks re shadowing, it should be fine, only two hours. I picked non-meeting days. After being forced to pray for a gazebo on Saturday (i wish I were bloody joking) I could not handle any more forced prayer this week. It took all my strength not to snicker and I was thanking god that their eyes were shut because i couldnt stop smirking! Pretty sure that you ain't meant to pray for a gazebo!

Glad I cheered you up adelle, Haha.

I'm just feeling bum and wanting rubbish.

Omg I did not realise that there was a gazebo god!!

Even reading about the wi politics annoys me, you lady are most fabulous and are as entitled as everybody to have a ill gain every now and again. Your just super efficient and getting it back off and more xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck for WI today. Hopefully it won't be too bad xxx

I'm expecting 4-7 so that is ok. Dinner for tonight is prepared and this week's meals are planned and super simple :) with a couple of alternatives factored in in case I fancy something different.

Anju you are up way early! Nate wakes me up and today it was 8:20!

I think if anyone does say anything I will point out that everyone else is allowed to gain, and sometimes you do just need to get it out of your system. I put on 5.5lbs Xmas week, which was a full week of eating rubbish and I felt gross all week, this hasn't been as full on, but I started a stone and a half lighter. We will see, it will come off.

makes me feel like perhaps it is a good thing there isn't a class near enough for me to go, at least no one judges online.

Very sad all the people in a class should be empathetic you would have thought!

I've been around a bit spiritually, and did spend some time as part of a christian congregation for a few years, and ya know even when I was quite strong in my faith I really never though 'God' would be interested in things like getting a gazebo..... and still don't! These days I'm not sure what I believe in but I know I don't fit with tradition, nor do I want to.

However if you are allowed to put in requests for prayers can you please ask God to kill all the weeds in my garden as I'm terribly worried that one day soon my neighbours cat will get lost in there ...

Following on from Izzys thoughts - could you pray to God that I lose weight and reach target quickly please. Sod getting a gazebo!!

Hope WI went well lovely and as you are with everyone else, everyone else is proud of you regardless :)

I would be even prouder if you show a sneaky peak of your meal plans for the week (because so far I have tomorrow done n thas it.... ;)) xx

Haha guys I'm an atheist so may prayers will do you no good. I could point out if you did the weeding the weeds would be gone and the body magic would help lose some lbs or inches.

Group was fine, the woman who would have been a pain wasn't there. I said I'd had a blow out and it is now out of my system and I'm planning a simple week because I was spending more and more time in the kitchen rather than enjoying my time with Nate. My consultant was sneaky and said i was still 6 stone down - a group morale thing I think. And she pointed out that with a big journey like mine sometimes we do need to blow of steam, which was really good of her to say to everyone. She laughed and said but my blow out gain was a whole 2lbs, and everyone thought that was funny because it is such a small gain for a blow out.

I'm just about to put Nate for his nap and I will type up my plan. It is really simple and boring and just what I need!

The weeds are overwhelming :( When I moved in here 4-5 years ago I was a single parent and wanted to simplify my life, so.... I spent hours and hours putting down weed control fabric and then shovelling 12 tonnes of gravel on top. Good body magic at the time lol it felt like a never ending nightmare, but I reassured myself that this would make my life easier.

I would like to take the weed control fabric manufacturers to some sort of 'trade description' tribuneral. They lied, that stuff didn't work. AT ALL.

I'm glad your group went well, and it's true on a long journey breaks ARE required :)

Seems we were both surprised at a minimal gain this week ay? Well done hun and glad that the pressure was alleviated for you by the talk of how much you have already lost.

As for the meal plan, I've cheated! Kinda... I went back and got a diary from when I done my first green week and stolen lots if days from that which reminded me of some really yummy food I'd not eaten in a long time!

Enjoy nates nap time! Xx

wednesday
- banana, yogurt
- ham and cheese (hea) salad sandwich (heb)
- beefy tomato pasta

Thursday
- fruit and yogurt
- ham sandwich and salad (heb)
- beef stir fry and noodles

Friday
- fruit and yogurt
- lunch i'm not sure about, i'm out so probably a jacket potato
- chicken philly (hea) pasta

Saturday
- cheese omelette (hea)
- tuna salad
- burger (heb) and chips and salad or biryani

Sunday
- full english (NOM)
- cheese (hea) sandwich (heb) with salad and pickles
- roast - gammon, potatoes and veg

Monday
- eggs and soldiers and fruit (heb)
- jacket potato and beans
- Jambolya

Tuesday
- sausage sandwich with onions and mushrooms (heb)
- jacket potato and tuna
- simple curry or mac n cheese.

Hope you have a really good week minks, :)

Hey Fran. Glad the gain was small. Food looks great for next week. Glad you are settling in well xxx

Hey Fran, well done on the little gain. Your food plan looks great, I might be borrowing some of your days.

What date do you start your job? Sounds like shadowing went well, although I did laugh at your mum telling you about Nate's bodily functions, priceless!

It gets worse Adelle... we (mum, nate and I) bump into the current admin in a charity shop, and then mum starts telling her directly about the poop. the shame!!! I do more shadowing 3-5pm tomorrow. i'm thinking a trip to the pool tomorrow morning if the hydro pool is open :) then I start proper on the 1st of July. more good news is i thought i could only get £120 max of housing benefit so I have been paying the difference, I get a letter today saying they will pay all of it! So I have built up some credit for when they will be paying less now I have a job. :)

My food is based on my realization I do not need to be doing loads of cooking every meal!

Oh my god the shame! I have laughed though Hun, she's hilarious!!

Great news on the housing benefit, it'll work out well when you start work very soon. It's exciting. What will your hours be?

4 hours monday, tuesday, thursday and friday. I will be working alone so it seems I will be able to decide most of my hours. monday is a meeting for part of it so that can't change. mum seems quite happy to take nate to toddlers on tuesday and the church seem keen on me being able to take nate to the churchy toddlers on friday so might change those, and the current admin asked for wednesday's off so I don't need to worry about changing SW groups. :)

I'm seeing job centre dude on friday to work out who i contact and when about change of circumstances and a "better off" calculation.

Back