How We All Finding The Weekend?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma1986, 9 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hi All
    How you all doing you holding in there over the weekend?
    Got my 3rd weigh in Monday,Cant wait!!
    Just thinking slim going away Wednesday for a week
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Weekend has been good for me. Went for a shopping trip with a mate today and treated myself to a couple of tops and a couple of waistcoats, all in a size 12. I was so chuffed.

OH and mates have tucked into chicken fajitas which did not seem to bother me as much as last weeks chilli con carne when I had to leave the house and visit my mothers whilst they ate. I love my chilli.

Slowly making my way through a peanut bar and my last litre of water tonight and I have bought myself a load of Lush bath goodies so will use a bath bomb tonight and hope for a good Sunday.

Best of luck for weigh in Monday. I have my 5th one on Monday too.

4. lozzers_losing_weight

lozzers_losing_weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Contemplating WLS
    my weekend is going ok. i have been realy struggling to restart CD and have not done a whole day without food-ended up with a curry last night.

So anyway, i thought the only way not to eat is not get out of bed. So i have spent the whole day in bed and god damnit its worked. not eaten a thing!!! and had a nice rest lol

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    my weekend started on a low point after a nurse burnt my daughter with silver nitrate and the hospital tryed to blame me for it
    today i had my weekly weigh in and am another 5lb down making my loss 4 stone to date
    spent the afternoon packing and playing with my wee girl
    more packing for me tomorrow and might go down to lush! got lush envy now, lol

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

went to my cdc today for more supplies only down 1lb since last week. was a bit disappoitned went and did some shopping with oh. didnt buy much just a few things. collected dd from my mum/dad's. Now just chilling out. thought i broke the laptop but oh fixed it for me. going to bed early tonight am wrecked tired! :)

7. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HI Gem, so far so good for me. got my WI tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a good loss :D good luck with yours x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.