• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How We All Finding The Weekend?

Weekend has been good for me. Went for a shopping trip with a mate today and treated myself to a couple of tops and a couple of waistcoats, all in a size 12. I was so chuffed.

OH and mates have tucked into chicken fajitas which did not seem to bother me as much as last weeks chilli con carne when I had to leave the house and visit my mothers whilst they ate. I love my chilli.

Slowly making my way through a peanut bar and my last litre of water tonight and I have bought myself a load of Lush bath goodies so will use a bath bomb tonight and hope for a good Sunday.

Best of luck for weigh in Monday. I have my 5th one on Monday too.

my weekend is going ok. i have been realy struggling to restart CD and have not done a whole day without food-ended up with a curry last night.

So anyway, i thought the only way not to eat is not get out of bed. So i have spent the whole day in bed and god damnit its worked. not eaten a thing!!! and had a nice rest lol

sumayyah

please try again
my weekend started on a low point after a nurse burnt my daughter with silver nitrate and the hospital tryed to blame me for it
today i had my weekly weigh in and am another 5lb down making my loss 4 stone to date
spent the afternoon packing and playing with my wee girl
more packing for me tomorrow and might go down to lush! got lush envy now, lol

went to my cdc today for more supplies only down 1lb since last week. was a bit disappoitned went and did some shopping with oh. didnt buy much just a few things. collected dd from my mum/dad's. Now just chilling out. thought i broke the laptop but oh fixed it for me. going to bed early tonight am wrecked tired! :)

HI Gem, so far so good for me. got my WI tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a good loss :D good luck with yours x