• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

how your tastes change

metrognome

is getting better at it
its funny how your cravings change or is it me, im wanting to eat something really sweet, normally i would attack the chocolate barrel (totm as well) but all that is in my head is i want PINEAPPLE :p
so i am now going to morrisons to get some.

i cant go to weigh in tonight as i have to work :cry:, maybe its a blessing in disguise after the disasterous week i have had but well and truly back on the wagon today, i have had a bacon and mushroom sarni for breakfast, lunch is chicken couscous salad and PINEAPPLE:)
not sure what dinner will be will sort that out when i get home from work
im doing extra easy today

hope your all good

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

byron

i went on a mission for pineapple and strawberries a couple of weeks ago- it was really weird
laura xx

Iris

Mmm... I have half a leftover pineapple sliced up in the fridge, awaiting devourment! I may be weird, but my favourite part is actually the super-chewy fibrous centre. It pains me when people cut that out and chuck it away!!

I like the middle bit too! I think that's partly cos I hate waste...LOL!

kazpeza

Silver Member
i know what you mean i used to smother everything with ketchup,when we was on holiday a few weeks back my husband made me a sausage sandwich with loads of ketchup on and it was minging i had to scrape it off again so now if i do have ketchup which is rare it will only be 1 tbsp wheres before it could be half a bottle lol

squiddie

Starting Again!
I've always heard this from people "oh I'm really craving a salad" and I've wanted to punch them in the face!! But funnily enough nowdays I don't really crave the things that made me fat! More like some baked beans, or a potato cooked or not - I don't mind! It's fabulous I've been waiting for this day. Other thing I've noticed (and my lovely diabetic Mum gave me 6 hour seminar on why) that if I have some naughty-ness every now and then it is so so sweet. Weird huh?

Come on fatties, we can do it - pass the strawberries :D

Natt xxx