HOWS EVERY1S WEEK GOIN???

curt

Hi every1 thought id just post n just c how u all r gettin on this week,im doing my weight loss alone so need abit of support really! thanx :) X

My week's been alright, still dreading tomorrow's WI though since I had too many points over the weekend. You'll deffo find support here anyway, I've only been here a few days and everyone is really lovely and helpful. Good Luck :D

Steph

you're doing really well curt!

i wish i had the willpower to go it alone, i go to class although i don't stay but knowing i have to get weighed in a class keeps me on the straight and narrow x

ahh thank u,ure doing fantastic aswell X

My week's been alright, still dreading tomorrow's WI though since I had too many points over the weekend. You'll deffo find support here anyway, I've only been here a few days and everyone is really lovely and helpful. Good Luck :D

Steph
good luck wiv ure weigh in 2moz :) x

Well done! Seems to be lots of support here!

Not quite sure how it all works, posts, diaries, blogs etc.... But I think I'll get there!

Good luck x

Well done with your current weight loss curt :) its my weigh in day tomorrow and i am dreading it as i put 2lb on last week (on holiday) which isnt too bad but looking for a good loss as i have been 110% all week! Have a nice day x

thanks jackie and good luck nicola 4 ure weigh in let us know how u get on x

im doing it alone to.. i know how hard it can be, but atm im doing good..stayed on track!! my weigh in day is a wednesday, so i have a way to go :). but well done everyone, you're all doing fabbbydabbydooo!! :D x

my weigh in day is Tuesday, and i have already used 9 of my weekly points and still have the weekend to go...I'm out tonight and will be drinking and eating, so i have a feeling im going to go way over my weeklies this week :(

I'm still going to try my best to be good Saturday and Sunday though..but i think it will be hard :(

xx

Hi to everyone here and well do you all.. Everyone seems to be doing really well...
I had my first weigh this morning since early March and was UP 3lbs.. Was expecting as I had the mother of all treat dinners last night and let myself have whatever the heck I wanted.. So it was no shock or disappointment so all is good and its Day 1 of a new week.. Have lost 13lbs since January and want to lose a further stone at least!!!!
Have stopped going to my meetings but follow the plan, and will do weekly weigh in's at my usual class time so everything will tally properly.. And if this doesn't work then I'll go back to the class.. but €40 a month is a bit steep to get weighed on top of the extra expense of healthy shopping!! So here I go.. Wish me luck ;)

Hey Dubchick.
How did last week go for you?
If feel you can go it alone (with the support of this forum, a lot of people do) - why not!! Hope it went well and good luck!!
Jackie xx

Hiya Jackie.. Last week went OK.. Had a loss of 2lb.. Was a tad disappointed tho as I'd done tonnes of exercise so was kinda expecting more.. But am happy with it too.. As am sure its a mix of muscle building and the fact i've been doing it quite a while so its more likely to be fat loss than water loss..

How was you week?

Frances x

I'd be delighted with 2lb! Well done!!
Just a lb for me last week, although I was at a wedding where I ate and drank loads so shouldn't complain!
I haven't been motivated to get active yet and I know I should, soon!! I have bought wii active and a hula hoop..... The thought is there, but not the will - yet!! Lol.
I'm finding pro points quite good so far. Not been hungry at all and certainly not deprived.
Keep us posted on your progress. Jackie xx

Yea my only difficulty with PP's is using them all up!! Coz i'm eating more healthy and fruit and most veg are 0, I sometimes find it quite difficult...
Have just finished making 0 propoint jam and 0 propoint soup for the week and have done a shop for lunches for the week so the coming week should be OK..
Well done having a loss even tho you've had a wedding.. That's great :D

Hey Dubchick. How are you getting on this week?
Jackie xx

Hiya Jackie.. How are you?

I had a disaster of a weekend food wise.. Was hungover Friday so ate my way thru the day.. then had a lunch and cinema date with the girls Saturday so it all went haywire.. then yesterday i was in the pub from early celebrating some good news so it was lost again.. But am back to watching again as of today.. This week's weigh in is not gona be a good one but sure what can i do only start over..
Need to let yer hair down every once in a while or I'd lose all motivation completely..
xx

It may not be as bad as you think!! Good luck for wi!!
J xx

No I wreckon it'll be every bit as bad as i think.. I went ballistic on the eating.. Enjoyed every bite tho and am back to being on track as of yesterday.. Which is the main thing :eek:)
Good luck with the week ahead :)

Frances xx

Hey Frances! How's it going?
I'm struggling to get active and I really need to do it soon before weight loss slows up.....
I'm going home today to (late!) spring clean!! Hopefully that'll kick start me up the behind!!
Hope your doing good!!
Jackie xx

Back