Hows everyone doing today?

Sorry to bust in here girls but I just had to say that after reading ur post rachel about 'myfitnesspal' I looked it up and have downloaded it as an app on my iPhone. It looks fantastic and just what I'll need to help me keep track. So thanks...

Hope u girls are all doing good,

Emz xx

Hey Emz. I'm loving that little site. I noticed yesterday that when you complete your day on it it tells you how much you could loose in 5 weeks if you keep up that days amount of exercise etc. How clever is that! lol.

Small things eh! xx

Hi,

Do you think its posible to feel ill through overeating??

If so i think i've gone and done it!!! Feel rubbish, stuffed, bloated and sick.

And i think its all because i was eating yesterday even though i wasnt hungry, silly girl. So need to get myself sorted. x

Ive made myself sick from overeating before. I felt terrible and paid for it for a good few days. Can't say I learnt my lesson tho.

Hope you feel better soon Hun x

wow.... well done you.!!!

i bet u feel great having another 3lb off.

xx

Thanks Rach, its good to know i'm not the first and probably not the last to make myself ill. Feel a bit better today though, just bloated.

Well done you, another 3lbs off, that is brilliant.

Only 7 left!!!!

Last edited:
Well done with your 3lbs!

I think I may have sabotaged myself, the beginning of the week I had a couple of Chineses, but I've been super good the rest of the week so I hope that makes up for it!

Thank everyone. i can see a diference in my clothes and stuff now.

I battled an eating disorder 3 years ago so this has been a real big deal for me.

Hope everyones having a lovely weekend xx

Hi all,
Ive been trying to post for the last 2 days! wouldnt let me.:confused:.anyway,
Great weight loss Rachel..:)
I went to Zhumba on thursday night. was fantastic and i LOVED it! will definatley be going back. was great fun, and sweated buckets. hopefully will show on the scales on monday morning. well, i hope everyone is having a good week.will catch up monday after weigh in.

Linda xx

Well I had a rubbish week but still somehow lost half a pound! Woot, hurrah for against the odds weight loss!

yay half a pound off is better than nothing off!! Well done

I have had a slow weekend and its been a bit odd food wise. I'm a bit lost with myself and will try my hardest to get back on track this week. I decided to have a take away with the kids on friday night. I had 2 slices of cheese pizza and a handfull of chips. Not to bad i know but i felt incredibly bad for having it. So saturday I kind of compensated for it and didnt really have any tea, I know thats bad but i took my kids bowling and they had food there. By the time we got home it was half eight and i was passed being hungry, so i didnt have anything. Yesterday I laid in till nearly 9, then got showered and dressed and went straight out to do food shopping so skipped brekkie. Then i made a sunday roast for lunch and ended up just having half a croissant for tea. So all in all its been a bit odd. I have had a good day so far today so hopefully will be back on track. Sigh.

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend x

*feels the need to make some virtual noise*

Meep.

I think this week is going well, I have stuck to the diet so I'm hoping for some decent weight loss come Saturday. Tomorrow I have a bloodtest (I have extremely underactive thyroid) and hopefully after I stopbeing dizzy from that I can go do some exercise!

One and a half off, bit dissapointed as I had a good week and was expecting a bit more, and aerobics was really hard going this week!

Hey, well done, at least you lost this week! Any weight loss is a good loss.
I had a bad weekend so am not hopefull for my weigh in on wednesday.

Hows your week going so far? I just did a aerobics and toning class, im so going to ache tomorrow.

Keep telling yourself it will be worth it in the end x

Hi Rach, you are doing really well. Not much to go now.
I have been quiet recently because i have been putting all the weight back on that ive lost this year!!
I now feel really depressed but i know i must do something about it, and obviously didnt want to shout about it.
Will try and get on the forum a bit more now i know i need some motivation.
x

Hi All.

I had a take away tonight and I didnt go and get weighed. The fair is in our town and tonight is cheap night so I didnt want the kids to miss out. I feel terrible for not going to get weighed tho.

I also had an appointment with a transform rep today. I have lots of loose skin on my tummy so would love to have it sorted. The appt went well and hubby said we will try to find the money after Xmas. I would so love to get it all sorted and have a flat tummy again. I had my first child at 18 and its never gone back since. Im trying not to get my hopes up to much. Eeeeeekkk!

Rach, we are all allowed a treat sometimes and you have done so well and are so close to your goal i know you will stick with it.

The appointment sounds interesting, how much do they charge, if you dont mind me asking. I dont think i have ever had a flat stomach, well go on then perhaps when i was 3!!!

Today is yet another day when i am trying to start being good again, but i seriously have a problem with food. I am not hungry and even when i am busy i am always thinking of food and can multi task ie: so house work and shove in food. Usually bad food cause its easy to put crisps and biscuits in your mouth whilst hoovering! I know i need to break this awful over eating habit but at moment dont have the answer!

Keep up the good work.
x

Back