Hows everyone doing today?

My mum sister and nephew have been over this afternoon. My sis and mum are both about 8 stone wet through and have said they want to come on holiday with us in December!!! Eeeek I seriously couldn't stand them looking at me in a bikini this size OMG I have to succeed this time eeeeeeeeeek.

hiya...can i jump in ????

am new to RC, feeling a little nervous about it all, starting Sunday, Saturday is wi and new week,but its my 3yr olds birthday, and with that comes BBQ food and cake ;);)...so sunday it is, i have dug out my portion pots and amazing inch loos book....quite excited,but scared of being hungry lol......

good luck to us all then.....xxxxx

Good luck camogirl. I'm sure you will do fine. Make a day of it Saturday and start fresh Sunday. Can't wait to hear how you get on x

awwwww thanks, am just planning my meals now :D preperation is the key i think, especially on my gym days am usually ravenous........so lots of VERY low cal food and i should be ok...(i hope) lol.....i have my handbook so i can track....

so you're back on track for your holiday in Dec,right ?????? do you ahve much to lose, i have 2stone...don't sound much if you say if fast lol...but in reality,its proving to be harder than i thought, have already lost 3stone, and now stuck....so fingers crossed for a fab first wi result next week.....

Hiya. I have 30lb, 2 stone. I would like to be about 8 1/2 st by the time we go away. If I could loose maybe a lb a week I'd be happy.

Ive just enquirer about gym membership, I'd like to go for the classes more than the actual gym. I just took some pics of me for my before photos, omg no way am I ever posting them!! Ha

Are you excited to get started?

*camogirl* said:
awwwww thanks, am just planning my meals now :D preperation is the key i think, especially on my gym days am usually ravenous........so lots of VERY low cal food and i should be ok...(i hope) lol.....i have my handbook so i can track......

Preparation is def the key and recording is good too. U gotta own what u eat, even if it is naughty. The reason I put on is because I don't record the naughty bits! Good luck!!!! Hunger goes after a few days I find and drinking lots of water and juice helps. U wee a lot but thats good sign i reckon! X

Today's proving a tough one. Was disappointed yesterday when I weighed myself, only 2lbs off since the previous Saturday. I've forsaken chocolate and wine, that's got to be worth more than 2lbs!! BUT, then I measured myself, and my lovely 'magic measure' told me I've lost 5 inches all over. Bit worrying that my right thigh is the same size, I hope I don't finish up with one fat leg!!

Where do you think those inches go? I'm kinda liking the idea that the fairies take them, and I shall wake up to find loads of 50p's under my pillow :p.

Anyway, today is being tricky. Got tons of revising to get through, but my tummy keeps distracting me. And I so don't want to do any exercise. All I feel like doing is lolling about eating chocolate/biscuits/roast chicken skin....

oi vey my life!! Hope everyone else is having an fantabulous Sunday xxx
:flirt2:

Hiya
I have just started the plan today, abit confused by some of it but hopefully I will get there lol. Just had a lovely chicken salad though mmmm xxx

Back