Hows everyone feeling RIGHT NOW?

xSinead

Silver Member
I made cheesy pasta bake & garlic bread tonight for my partner. Smelt soooooo good.. but being 2 & a half stone lighter within the space of 7 weeks, somewhat feels BETTER :)

xSinead said:
I made cheesy pasta bake & garlic bread tonight for my partner. Smelt soooooo good.. but being 2 & a half stone lighter within the space of 7 weeks, somewhat feels BETTER :)

Yes I bet it does :) in 7 weeks, wow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, admire your restraint. Feeling terrible with a cold but my ridiculous 8.5lb loss yesterday makes me feel superhuman :)

I made spaghetti bolognaise with cheesy garlic bread for the oh and kids tonight, so I feel your pain!
2.5 stone in 7 weeks is fab :) hope I have similar losses, first WI tomorrow night!

I'm tired!!! lol

i was this close to ordering a pizza.

i now have 2 eggs boiling and have some cucumber and celery chopped instead :)

Feeling good, but tired! 30 mins till the end of work and I can go to bed and then start all over again! 4 days to go till WI. The suspense!

I'm feeling very good... On ss my 5th week, went to the gym at 6pm put my iPod on and walked on the treadmill for 35 mins and did 2 miles at a nice slow pace....

Drank 1 litre of water....
Got in had my porridge and just finished my 4th.... It was nice just to go and do something instead of freezing my butt off !!!

:) today was a good day....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm feeling tired - at work till midnight - AHH it's taking forever to come around and I am up at 5am Zzzzzzzzzzzzz :cry:

I'm knackered too but cant stop reading all these posts, making sure I stay positive do I am ready to start at the beginning of May

Sleep well all

Excited! it's WI day toda, i will drag myself out of bed in a moment. i have to cook all the time too but feel stronger for it, i have not walked out a room once since starting xx

nicci79 said:
Excited! it's WI day toda, i will drag myself out of bed in a moment. i have to cook all the time too but feel stronger for it, i have not walked out a room once since starting xx

good luck good luck good luck :)

Back