HRM / Calorie's burned

caroline g said:
All HRMs should tell you the number of calories that you burn, that's mostly the point of them. But yes, it tells you calories burnt, fat burnt, how long you've been exercising etc.

Thanks guys :D you've been really helpful :D

Donzy... I just used the 5kg one and surprisingly did ok with it, but I think that if I used it every time it would hurt a bit much, still need to work up to it I think. But strangely, my calorie burn was lower this time using the higher weight, did you find that happened?

Donzy... I just used the 5kg one and surprisingly did ok with it, but I think that if I used it every time it would hurt a bit much, still need to work up to it I think. But strangely, my calorie burn was lower this time using the higher weight, did you find that happened?

I only started using HRM this week, but with it not being a cardio exercise, HRM's prob aren't the calculators. Most ppl burn about 180-200 with the 20min programme from my searches on google before i got HRM x

Never tried the Kelly Holmes one but I've got the cheaper one and it's pretty good, no problems with it so far and I've had it at least 6 months

Back