huge over share but .......

vic1st

ok so I am sorry to ask this but anyone else struggling with constipation and piles ! I sadly developed them after an attempt at slim fast that resulted in a gallbladder removal so any suggestions as I am going from horrible constipation to the runs so not sure bout the fibar stuff so anything else????
Sorry again!

ok so I am sorry to ask this but anyone else struggling with constipation and piles ! I sadly developed them after an attempt at slim fast that resulted in a gallbladder removal so any suggestions as I am going from horrible constipation to the runs so not sure bout the fibar stuff so anything else????Sorry again!

Unfortunately with any kind of VLCD constipation I usually goes hand in hand.

Everyone will have there own thoughts and remedies, for me the Veg water flavouring appears to be keeping me regular. I was never a daily person so know I will never be but I've been having the veg drink if I feel the need but it's not happening by itself.
Others drink " slim tea ? "

Above all make sure your drinking enough water, I aim for 3.5 ltr of water per day.

Hope you feel a bit better soon x x x

Can I ask what the slim tea is? X

It's a herbal tea you can buy from Holland snd Barrett, Lots of the ladies on here swear by it :)

I'll take it it's ok to have an helps you go ha ha. X

I'll take it it's ok to have an helps you go ha ha. X

It's fine on plan and lots of ladies say it helps them, I've not tried it yet x

Think I need to invest in the tea ! Trying softner but it's not working does this get better when you come off soul source?

Think I need to invest in the tea ! Trying softner but it's not working ? does this get better when you come off soul source?

Not sure as I'm still on SS & stuck with it for almost 6 months last time :)

I've placed a order for the slimatee on Amazon x

Back