HWW food diary

Whilst little & often I'm sure is better I've been downing 500ml bottles due to the numerous toilet trips. By any means I say!

Whilst little & often I'm sure is better I've been downing 500ml bottles due to the numerous toilet trips. By any means I say!

It's a nightmare isn't it! Who said water was good for us anyway. X

Your food sounds lovely and the mayflower curry is amazing I could eat it every day for a week lol.

You're doing fantastic hunni keep up the good work. Have you measured yourself cos sometime you'll she a lossin inches when you don't see a loss on the scales :)

Nic x

Thanks Nic. The curry is so nice & exactly the same as our local Chinese! I cooked 85g raw which came out as 2pp & I've counted 3pp over 3 nights, it's a bargain & the box will last me ages.

I haven't measured & I guess clothes won't lie once they become loose. I do hope it's a blip & my daily water app will help things.

I'm not going to will the week away for weigh in & a special treat but have a little great each day (taking a leaf from Serena) to keep me motivated.

I keep forgetting to say that you Avatar pic is soooo cute.

Thanks Nic. The curry is so nice & exactly the same as our local Chinese! I cooked 85g raw which came out as 2pp & I've counted 3pp over 3 nights, it's a bargain & the box will last me ages. I haven't measured & I guess clothes won't lie once they become loose. I do hope it's a blip & my daily water app will help things. I'm not going to will the week away for weigh in & a special treat but have a little great each day (taking a leaf from Serena) to keep me motivated. I keep forgetting to say that you Avatar pic is soooo cute.

Treats are the future! See my pic tonight ;-) x

Thanks Sammyanth, the drinking is hard work but will get easier. Serena posted a link to the app yesterday. I'm so used to being dehydrated, I even needed a drip during labour, that's my excuse for getting so overweight I've always ready thirst as hunger :)

Thanks Sammyanth, the drinking is hard work but will get easier. Serena posted a link to the app yesterday. I'm so used to being dehydrated, I even needed a drip during labour, that's my excuse for getting so overweight I've always ready thirst as hunger :)

Yes I know what you mean. I have been drinking a little more than usual since starting on this diet but would often feel sluggish during the day and wonder why! I never seem to feel thirsty though. Weird isn't it? I'll give the app a go anyway.

We are all gonna be super hydrated! X

Hey hunni how's your day been? xx

Hi Nic, it's been ok although I remember now why I moved to PP days. I need to utilise my points better, & eat more f&h foods so that I can have more treats lol. I wasted 4 pp today when I could have had plain chicken/turkey breast for 0pp. Better choices 2moro. Your menu looks goods sorry 2 hear you've been hungry :(

I'm here to tap your hand for wasting 4pp Helen ;-) x

What have you "wasted" your 4 pro points on? I keep thinking I wil try PP but I know I will eat loads of rubbish and totally waste all my PP on sweet treats and crisps, I wouldnt be anywhere near as good as Serena with her PP :) xx

What have you "wasted" your 4 pro points on? I keep thinking I wil try PP but I know I will eat loads of rubbish and totally waste all my PP on sweet treats and crisps, I wouldnt be anywhere near as good as Serena with her PP :) xx

I do waste mine on Sweet Treats tho ;-) x

Day 3

B (2pp) as always - 0% Actimel, 75ml SS milk

strawberries/raw carrots

L (1pp) as always 20% 1/2 fat cheese

crumpet

d - sweet & sticky BBQ birds eye chicken breast (4pp), home made frylight chips, salad

fruit pot - melon/pineapple/grapes

G&B mini choc (2pp)

24/49

Day 3

B (2pp) as always - 0% Actimel, 75ml SS milk

strawberries/raw carrots

L (1pp) as always 20% 1/2 fat cheese

crumpet

d - sweet & sticky BBQ birds eye chicken breast (4pp), home made frylight chips, salad

fruit pot - melon/pineapple/grapes

G&B mini choc (2pp)

24/49

Hope u enjoy your G&B :) Do u make your chips in the oven? X

Thanks Serena. Sometimes but it's quicker to par boil them then spray frylight & grill them :)

Thanks Serena. Sometimes but it's quicker to par boil them then spray frylight & grill them :)

Ah cool! I've got an Actifry, could never master them in the oven!!! X

Back