HWW food diary

Sure, here you go :)

Per 100g:

Protein: 30.3g
Carbs: 0.1g
Fat: 15.4g
Fibre: nil

Thank you so much! It works out a little bit better than CCL so definitely gonna buy that next time x

Day 7

B- (5pp) as usual

raw carrots/apple/satsuma

L - (8pp) WW Pitta bread, 2 turkey rashers, frylight egg, 1 fish finger (random combination), fresh toms, 5g clover light & 5g ketchup

Large Fruit pot (strawberries/melon/pineapple/grapes)

D - (12pp) mayflower chicken curry (90g cooked breast) with brown rice (65g raw) & sweetcorn

Proper popcorn (sweet coconut & vanilla) - 3pp (2w)

26/26

16/49

Last edited:
Day 7 B- (5pp) as usual raw carrots/apple/satsuma L - (8pp) WW Pitta bread, 2 turkey rashers, frylight egg, 1 fish finger (random combination), fresh toms, 5g clover light & 5g ketchup Fruit pot D - (11pp) home made chicken curry (as long as I can find mayflower curry sauce :) with brown rice & mushrooms 24/26 15/49

You could of had 16 or 18g of Ketchup ;-) Did u find the Curry Sauce? The nearest place to me is about 25Miles from my house! X

Yes I am a plum & I could have had twice as much clover for the 1pp.

I found the curry sauce in B&M and it definitely lived up to all the reviews. My meal felt like a takeaway, apart from the fact my rice was undercooked. It was lovely :) Re: portion size it showed me how much I used to overeat as I would have ate twice as much chicken/rice.

Thanks 4 looking out.

Yes I am a plum & I could have had twice as much clover for the 1pp.

I found the curry sauce in B&M and it definitely lived up to all the reviews. My meal felt like a takeaway, apart from the fact my rice was undercooked. It was lovely :) Re: portion size it showed me how much I used to overeat as I would have ate twice as much chicken/rice.

Thanks 4 looking out.

And I bet your portion today filled u up just as much? My pasta tonight was about a 1/3 of what I would have previously eaten, no wonder I was fat!!! X

It did fill me up but not as much as if the rice had fully swollen. I think the nutty consistency is not as fluffy as white rice ..... But more filling & healthy which is the main thing :)

Last edited:
It did fill me up but not as much as if the rice had fully swollen. I think the nutty consistency is not as fluffy as white rice ..... But more filling & healthy which is the main thing :)

Was that brown rice? How do you cook it? X

Yes, you cook it the same as white rice .. Boil, cover & simmer. I was in a rush so didn't give it enough time. I've even been known to cook rice in the oven/microwave as it's the steam officially doing the work.

I am just eating my 1st packet of 'proper popcorn' sweet coconut & vanilla flavour' (3pp for 25g). I like :)

I've been drinking lots of water 2 help with my weigh in 2moro but it's not having the desired impact. I'll be gutted if the scales stand still. Oh well fingers crossed.

Yes, you cook it the same as white rice .. Boil, cover & simmer. I was in a rush so didn't give it enough time. I've even been known to cook rice in the oven/microwave as it's the steam officially doing the work.

I am just eating my 1st packet of 'proper popcorn' sweet coconut & vanilla flavour' (3pp for 25g). I like :)

I've been drinking lots of water 2 help with my weigh in 2moro but it's not having the desired impact. I'll be gutted if the scales stand still. Oh well fingers crossed.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm drinking between 2 and 3 litres of water a day at the moment. Where did u buy that Popcorn from? X PS-Someone I know swears by cooking their rice in the microwave, apparently it comes out lovely! X

Thanks Serena, I've always struggled to drink enough fluids as I don't drink hot drinks & I'm not keen on fizzy drinks. Ive been known to not drink 1 glass of water during the day at work.

I bought the popcorn in Boots, they also sell Metcalfes.

Thanks Serena, I've always struggled to drink enough fluids as I don't drink hot drinks & I'm not keen on fizzy drinks. Ive been known to not drink 1 glass of water during the day at work.

I bought the popcorn in Boots, they also sell Metcalfes.

Ooooo I'm going to a town with a big boots tomorrow so might have a look in there! I allow myself one hot drink in the morning and then just water the rest of the day. It's taken a few weeks to build it up but I'm slowly getting there x

Problem is I'm like a tap... Sure I wee at least 3 times for every glass of water. Sorry if TMI. Boots have some good low cal snacks :)

Problem is I'm like a tap... Sure I wee at least 3 times for every glass of water. Sorry if TMI. Boots have some good low cal snacks :)

I will definitely look in there as I have some Coupons and Vouchers too! I think your Bladder gets used to the water as mine certainly has in the last few weeks x

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Helen . You're doing fantastic. I find it hard to drink enough especially water. I have 3 coffees a day ad the rest of the day I can "forget" to drink. Need to start making a point of drinking more and documenting it on here.

Thanks Nic, problem is I now feel full of water & squash going to bed, not to mention dinner, fruit & everything else I've consumed in the last 3 days. Regardless I'm still motivated.

You've had another good day :)

Good Luck for WI Helen :) x

3rd Weigh in -STS

Really fed up to be honest! Based on the simple calculation of calories consumed v calories burned I should have lost at least 1lb. I ate less than the previous week and approx 1200 kcals every day. I was eating enough but not drinking enough, however not sure that accounts for no loss.

Not used to no loss when I'm following something 100%.

Not giving up just spending 10 minutes on the pity potty :)

On to Week 4 & I am going back to the f&h plan.

Happy Sunday ladies

Last edited:
Sunday - Week 4, Day 1 (F&H)

B - 0% Actimel(1pp) plus 3 large glasses of water & a pep talk 2 self, (If only I lost weight as quickly as I can gain it)!

crumpet

L - warburton thin, clover light (10g), (1pp) bacon medallions, frylight egg, 2 thin Richmond skinless sausages (4pp), fresh toms

D - mayflower chicken curry (1pp) & brown rice with sweetcorn, mushroom

strawberries, toasted WW wrap & sweetener.

Green & Black miniature (2pp)

9/49

Last edited:
Stick with it Sweetie! Your hard work will be rewarded, trust Aunty Serena! F&H looks fab, I'm a HUGE G&B mini bar fan! In fact I just bought another 12 pack from Tesco whilst they are on promotion, I know they will be used when my current box runs out!!!! X

Back