Hydration Calculator

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SoonToBeGorgeous, 1 February 2008 Social URL.

1. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Whilst CD advise 2.25L minimum of water per day the body may actually need more than that - depending on weight/height/activity level etc.

Have a look at this hydration calculator to see if you are drinking enough H2O

Hydration Calculator - Drinking Enough Water

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Mine came out at 3.6L

Then I went back and altered the answer to yes on 'extremely hot or extremely cold' and it came out at 4.1L for today

4. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

What a great calculator....mine came out as 3.2litres which is just under what I normally drink per day.

Thanks Soontobegorgeus :)
  5. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Mine came out at 2.5 litres - and I manage to do more than that so I'm pleased about that. Just glad it didn't say 4 litres for me!
  6. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

I clicked yes on the extremely hot/cold because it's freezing here at the moment and it said 3.6 litres which is less than I'm drinking so really pleased with that. Great link - thankyou :D
  7. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Mines say's 4.5 litres! I better drink another litre a day now! :eek:
  8. SD1722

SD1722 Sue

Cambridge Diet
    3.4 litres for me, which is about right. Thank god it didn't say more, my bladder's never seen so much action!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.