Hypno Gastric Band being 'placed' tomorrow

Ive had hypno band too, 4 sessions the last was last Thursday, ive lost 19lbs in 26 days, and yes I felt the tightening of my stomach bit like doing a sit up, when I had my band fitted, I even felt the tightening of the cuff for blood pressure even though there was not one on my arm!!!! I was petrified of being hypnotised the first time but need not have worried its a wonderful feeling very relaxed and so much has come out during my sessions, the reasons why I eat, secret eat and binge eat for stress and depression, I even found myself being back at 14 and really slim and happy, its been a wonderful experience and I am actually dissapointed that my sessions are over lol, this is 100% working for me, ive never been able to lose weight so easily in the past without starving myself, I dont look at food the same way anymore, I dont crave sweet things anymore, I am actually not even thinking of food and letting it rule my day to day life.

Hello all - just thought I'd add my story - as motivation / another experience.
I went for hypnoband therapy approx 12 weeks ago and have since lost 1 and a 1/2 stone !
I have at least another 10 stone to go - but one step at a time!
I have to say:
I dont feel as if I'm on a diet
I dont have the same cravings ( I did O/D on cadbury's x 1 but - hey - that would normally be a daily occurance!)
I have joined a Gym - at a size 28 I would never have thought this possible !
12 weeks down the line (actually only 6 weeks - post having it fitted) and I have never felt so positive about losing weight!
I have tried everything. weight watchers/ slimming world/ shakes/ even toyed with lighter life for a bit! But eventually tried this - and I have to say it's the best thing I have done !
If you're considering it - research who is doing it - dont go for cheapest or done in a weekend malarky - have a good look around - then Do It !

Size102b

Do you still feel this is working as I see you are trying PP this week. I've looked into this a wee bit, so would be good to hear from someone who is a bit further down the line.

Hi well done everyone whos lost weight. i had never even heard of this and I looked it up to have a read and there is a person in my local town that actually does it.. that never happens! Is someone able to tell me how much it costs at all please? i dont want to call and them tell me its £1000's! :)

Posted this in jellymichelly's thread in "All Other Diets

Well, I had my first session last monday and have already lost 7lbs which is a pound a day, and that's before the "operation"! I'm so thrilled :D

I'm eating much smaller meals (found using a tea plate helps) yet feeling full after them. Eating much more slowly too and tasting everything.
Also I haven't wanted any junk food, my snacks have been fruit or nuts.

Had my "pre-op" today, feeling so very positive.

Wish I'd heard about this earlier! :D

Hope everything's still fab for you xXx

Kaf, I think the price varies depending on where you are. I've read anything from £250-£700. I'm in the Midlands and it's costing me £300.

Had that done two years ago and it didn't work at all. I was so dissapointed and for me it was a waste of money.
I'm glad it did seem to work for others.

Back