I am an addict already...

Sez

has started again!!
Just wanted to say I cant stop reading all your posts...only joined yesterday and I am hooked already. I really feel quite excited at the thought of being thin...something I have never quite dared to contemplate before!

Yippee!!!

Sex
x

whats sex ???? yes it's that bad xx welcome

LOL!!

Glad you enjoy the site. There are some great threads on here. Enjoy your stay

where in dorset are you sez ?

Just wanted to say I cant stop reading all your posts...only joined yesterday and I am hooked already. I really feel quite excited at the thought of being thin...something I have never quite dared to contemplate before!

Yippee!!!

Sex
x

Have a look on this Inspirational thread of Photos, if you have not see it already of all those who have got there or half way there or nearly there...:D

http://www.minimins.com/success-sto...r-photo-thread-inspiration-28.html#post164633

Loved the Freudian slip Sez. That's a tricky one what with z and x being next to each other on the keypad.

I love your excitement in your first post and you are so right to be excited. Good Luck and enjoy Minimins and whichever diet you are considering.

Dizzy x

where in dorset are you sez ?

Sunny Weymouth, well at the moment anyway.

Should be a school working but have the mother of a headaches and dodgy tum so decided to stay home. Might be my fault as not taken enough packs each day lately. Will try to behave from now on...

Need to catch up on todays water too!

oops!

Back