I am brand new to xenical

Hey, wish I could help but I struggled too with the Ticker Factory I had to completely redo mine to get it to show a weight loss, for some reason the one i had you couldnt click on it! I finally gave up, deleted it and started from scratch - after reading many instructions and getting very stressed!

Why dont u keep the waist inch loss one from ticker factory and do a myfitnesspal for the weight loss? Might be easier.

Good luck x

Having a really bad week. Been at various hospitals for Norms appointments since Monday, and have been living on sandwiches, not much suitable stuff in cafeterias, have stayed off the pastry and fried products. We've just got back from the urology clinic, and I've had a smoked salmon salad for lunch and I'm going to do a prawn stir fry with noodles tonight. Don't know whether its worth counting cals/fat this week as I've also had quite a bit to drink (because of being stressed out). Just been awful all round. Good job I've got you lot.

ps took w2byms advice and did a ticker from my fitness pal.

Last edited:
awww im sorry you have been having a bad week, but at least you have made the right decisions in that you have not had the fried foods and pastrys!!! well done!!!

maybe give this week a miss on the cal counting, and get straight back into it from your next weigh in day, or sunday... or you could get straight back into it now, and forget the last couple of days....

Thats a shame its been a difficult week, but you are still doing brilliantly by making the best of the choices available. Try and get back into it 100% as soon as you can tho. Keep looking at those tickers thats the proof of how well your doing xx

Well, got weighed yesterday and I've stayed the same. Can't really complain as I've had a god-awful week. Stressful medical appointments for OH, not planning meals and drinking too much. Anyway, in the words of Scarlet O'Hara, 'Tomorrow is another day',
Or rather, today is the start of another week and I'm gonna keep track of everything that passes my gob.

well done on sts, by what you have said you had a right stressful week, and you should be proud you didnt put on!. well done.
yes today is the start of a new week. and good luck!

Hey, how have you been. Hope everything all ok after the tests and stuff. Lets us know how your doing xx

Hi you guys. Sorry I haven't been part of the team this last couple of weeks, have been trying to stick to lowcal/lowfat but when you're rushing between two different hospitals and are utterly stressed out and worried it goes by the board a bit. Anyway things are loads better now, Norm out of hospital, Mam settled, so I'm going to get stuck into the proper eating pattern and will restart meds tomorrow. Let you know how I go on. Love Lizzie

Hey Earthmother, life doesn't make it easy sometimes!! :break_diet:

Hope everything settles down for you :)

Well, I've got a case of the runs which started in the night, so I'm gonna hold off restarting the tabs till my tummy settles down. In the meantime I'm still gonna count cals and fat.
Todays breakfast:- 100g lean bacon - 2 slices bread

oooh i hope you feel better soon :)

Back