I am restarting today

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jillian, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Jillian

:wave_cry:hi everyone I am restarting today.Have a bad head cold feeling miserable.But I am really going to try hard today to manage on shakes.Last time I went on Lipotrim I got great support from Lipotruim Forum & my family.This time I have'nt told my family.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

I can do anything if I TRY !!

Just managed to put my pic on my post. I am the blonde (not anymore though) and my daughter.she gives me great support.This site is great. It's really inspired me to keep going. thanks everyone. Jillian:)

4. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

5. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Jillian

Hey there nicki26 how much have you lost to-date. I'm used to stones & Pounds :confused: Jillian

[​IMG]

6. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Good luck Jillian:)

7. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

cheers Angie 44 . Keep up the good work. I know from experience it is so worth while.Unfortunatly I gained the 3 stone I lost but am so determined in losing 3st and more. cheers for the post.

8. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Good luck hun, :)

9. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Cheers Sheep. Getting great positive vibes.url=http://glitter-graphics.com/myspace/text_generator.php] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/url]

10. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

All the best! The only person who knows for me at the moment is my hubby...and the pharmacist lol. I don't want the negative comments until I've done it for a while.

11. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Good luck hun...(ps..why you got so many tickers showing the same thing?..hee:p)

12. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

You can do it Jill...good luck.

13. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Thats exactly how I feel.:)

14. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

:p Just lov them !

15. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

would love to know how to make them smaller though ??[​IMG]

16. Jillian

Jillian Full Member

Cheers, i'm hoping I am over the worst.weigh in sat fingers crossed. Do you know if it's ok to have sugar free chewing gum ? I was told no but it's seems some people are ?

17. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Some people do have it I believe and don't come out of ketosis but it is officially a no-no! Just the Listerine strips. Sorry hun!

x