I am so happy!!!

Divalicious

Silver Member
OH bought me a size 16 dress, was too big want back to the shop there was no 14. After trying a few different ones that I didnt like, I dared myself to try a 12. OMG, it fits!!! So, so over the moon I have never worn a 12 in my adult life. Have been wearing a few 14s as well lately. Exante does what it says (or ur money back lol). this diet works. This feeling is amaaaaazing!!!!

Happy Easter everyone x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, that must have felt better than eating any junk food you can think of :) Fantastic...........

Ooh so pleased for you Diva! All the hard work really pays off. Makes me want to do this even more when I see people like you achieving what I never thought I could, makes me realise that I can too. Well done and enjoy that feeling you deserve it :D xxx

Well done you. You've come a long way - I'm taking some inspiration from you x

Diva that is brilliant, I bet you look fantastic in that dress. I reckon you should put the label on the outside, or accidentally leave the tags on it :)

Yes Racheal so doing it! Lol. I must admit I do look good in it yes.... xx

Well done you. You've come a long way - I'm taking some inspiration from you x

Do Channy, I started at size 24 and if I can do it so can you hun....stick to Exante it works! x

Ooh so pleased for you Diva! All the hard work really pays off. Makes me want to do this even more when I see people like you achieving what I never thought I could, makes me realise that I can too. Well done and enjoy that feeling you deserve it :D xxx

Thanks hun, you have done well as well x

Wow, that must have felt better than eating any junk food you can think of :) Fantastic...........

Yes so so better than anything x

Ahh i'm so happy for you.. well done!! x

Fantastic Diva, you must be so proud. Thank goodness I found this site again for the number of times its given me inspiration when I really needed it!
I have another week to go on Lipotrim then Im switching to Exante, wish Id heard of it sooner, love the fact that you can have bouillon and coke zero too on it.
Well done to you, get out and show it off!

Diva i'm soooo pleased for u!!! Well done and enjoy being a slim jim xx

Back