I am so NOT leaving restarting till 8 January 2007 - 28 December it is!!!

OK after messing around for I don't know how long I've been to the WeMitt meet up in BHam this weekend and met up with some really inspirational ladies who started LL/CD after me and are now at goal weight so time to get this job finished. As of tomorrow I will be back on track - packs are ready and so am I!

Will try and post more regular....so speak to you all soon.

Love

Good luck hun, I'm here for you, if you need or want any support - I'll put you in my list of diary's to check in on.

You know that you can do it as you've proved it before and whats more can you use all those positive feeling from the weekend as inspiration for the next meet-up in January.

Good luck! Glad you had a fantastic weekend xxxx

Good luck hun, I'm here for you, if you need or want any support - I'll put you in my list of diary's to check in on.

You know that you can do it as you've proved it before and whats more can you use all those positive feeling from the weekend as inspiration for the next meet-up in January.

Good luck! Glad you had a fantastic weekend xxxx

Thanks hun - feeling very inspired and focused!!

See you soon.

Love

I just stumbled across your picture from the night that you went to the village for the LL party thing and you look amazing. Have another look if you haven't seen it for a while, it's worth it, you look fab!

With your new-found motivation, you will soon be back there and then everything else is a bonus!!

I've had the pic as my screensaver for weeks but now 'seen' it - yeah I do look good but you know what - I am going to look even better cos I hadn't finished my journey at that point but this time I will:D

Love

Yay matey! Party on!! lol You CAN and WILL do this!!!!! (Just look forward to another night like Saturday in early January my friend!!) Oh, how much sweeter a stone and half lighter!!! :D

I am so glad I met you and can call you my friend - you are great - thanks for the support - I CAN and I WILL do this - and we'll be beating them off with a stick in Jan.....or NOT;) :D :eek:

Lots of love

Day 1 - back on track - rocking & rolling!!

Hi All!

Just a quick post to say thanks for your support - its much appreciated.

I have had a really good day today - although spent far too much time on here when I should have been completing job apps:eek:

Been a v v good girl:D Had 4l water so far and 2 shakes. Everytime I thought of eating something I thought of Ailsa, Mary, Ann & Mandy and how amazing they all look and how I want that too:D

The weekend was fantastic - I had a wicked time and met some fab ladies. I got chatted up by a rather lovely young man of 23 and that's the first time in years I've been paid any attention when out - I loved it:eek:

Anyway, am hoping for a stone off by Xmas so will keep at it - anything more than a stone is a bonus:D

Off to watch I'm a Celebrity - I've posted photos from Flares on Saturday night - take a look we had a blast - I drank far too much - which you can probably tell:eek: was great fun though:D

Love to all.

Hi All!

Just a quick post to say thanks for your support - its much appreciated.

I have had a really good day today - although spent far too much time on here when I should have been completing job apps:eek:

Been a v v good girl:D Had 4l water so far and 2 shakes. Everytime I thought of eating something I thought of Ailsa, Mary, Ann & Mandy and how amazing they all look and how I want that too:D

The weekend was fantastic - I had a wicked time and met some fab ladies. I got chatted up by a rather lovely young man of 23 and that's the first time in years I've been paid any attention when out - I loved it:eek:

Anyway, am hoping for a stone off by Xmas so will keep at it - anything more than a stone is a bonus:D

Off to watch I'm a Celebrity - I've posted photos from Flares on Saturday night - take a look we had a blast - I drank far too much - which you can probably tell:eek: was great fun though:D

Love to all.

Hiya hun,

I'm off to have alook at these piccys in Flares!!! Do I need to prepare myself????....lol

D_Q's right....you're rocking girl and I have NO DOUBT at all that you will crack this last bit now.....just look at what you've done so far:eek:

I've had 2 shakes and 5 litres of water so far today as well and I do feel full at the mo....thank gawd.:)

Struggled this afternoon for about 3 hours with the Bleeding chatterbox...OMG Mich, she would NOT get lost and leave me alone. I actually planned to give in and have a meal tonight....thought about it....waited until kids were in bed and then came on here to just wait a bit and see.

Do you know.....I actually managed to get rid of her and DID NOT EAT!!! I had given myself every excuse.....relationship problems....TOTM looming....tired.....blah blah blah......BUT I DIDN'T GIVE IN TO IT!!!!!:)

P.S. Can you tell I'm pleased about it????....LOL;)

Lacey......:D :D :D

Hiya hun,

I'm off to have alook at these piccys in Flares!!! Do I need to prepare myself????....lol

D_Q's right....you're rocking girl and I have NO DOUBT at all that you will crack this last bit now.....just look at what you've done so far:eek:

I've had 2 shakes and 5 litres of water so far today as well and I do feel full at the mo....thank gawd.:)

Struggled this afternoon for about 3 hours with the Bleeding chatterbox...OMG Mich, she would NOT get lost and leave me alone. I actually planned to give in and have a meal tonight....thought about it....waited until kids were in bed and then came on here to just wait a bit and see.

Do you know.....I actually managed to get rid of her and DID NOT EAT!!! I had given myself every excuse.....relationship problems....TOTM looming....tired.....blah blah blah......BUT I DIDN'T GIVE IN TO IT!!!!!:)

P.S. Can you tell I'm pleased about it????....LOL;)

Lacey......:D :D :D

WELL DONE YOU HUN - YOU ARE ROCKING & ROLLING TOO - and I have no doubt that you will get to your target too:D :D :D - I'm well proud of you.......just keep hanging on to the feeling of how much better you will feel when your at your target:D :D

Hope you liked the photos - we had a wicked time.....I think you know all about it;) I can't wait for the Newcastle one - having a bit of a mare over accommodation at the mo - was going to book cheap as chips (mmmm chips - no nasty fatty greasy things.....LOL) at the Travellodge at Gateshead - £15 per room - anyway left it too late and they've gorn:( I have a friend who works for the Hilton and she's always saying if I want a cheap room .......so I'll speak to her later this week to see if we can get a bit of luxury - if not then we will book the Travellodge at Gateshead or stick with the Quayside Travel Inn - either way we will be there with bell's on.......:D :D :D

Hang in there hun, your doing ace and I am so, so looking forward to meeting you and having a 'proper' goss:D

Much love and thanks for your support......

Yay, 1 day down kidder! Well done! I always tell myself - if I can get through 1 day, I can get through another! You are gonna be even more stunning when the weight has waved goodbye!!! So chuffed to be your friend too :D Not saying anything about this...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

Will catch up later - off to drop Zoe off and get to work now! (7.40am) Have a fab day mate! I've got me weigh in this aft! (All that exercise Saturday night MUST have helped!):D

Yay, 1 day down kidder! Well done! I always tell myself - if I can get through 1 day, I can get through another! You are gonna be even more stunning when the weight has waved goodbye!!! So chuffed to be your friend too :D Not saying anything about this...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

Will catch up later - off to drop Zoe off and get to work now! (7.40am) Have a fab day mate! I've got me weigh in this aft! (All that exercise Saturday night MUST have helped!):D

Just can't help meself - made me feel really good - in fact still smiling about it......now if only I could remember what he looked like.....LOL:eek: :eek: :eek:

(dunno where your quote went FFF but you get my drift?!!!)

Have a good day hun - good luck at weigh in - not that you'll need it - your a little star:D

Love

Just can't help meself - made me feel really good - in fact still smiling about it......now if only I could remember what he looked like.....LOL:eek: :eek: :eek:

(dunno where your quote went FFF but you get my drift?!!!)

Have a good day hun - good luck at weigh in - not that you'll need it - your a little star:D

Love

LOL Certainly DO get your drift and I'm still smiling too, big time! LOL Made me feel fantastic too!!:p LOL (I remember what they looked like ;) ;) ;) ;) ) tee hee

Ta for the good luck - will let you know how it goes this aft! Should be ok as stuck to it all 100% but hey - the scales will speak and I will listen! lol :p

And it was all going so well.........:eek: I am sure my silence on my thread is speaking volumes:( I was going great guns then last night I ate cr*p and then again today:eek: ...why? who knows.....I really can't seem to get a handle on it.....:eek: I was so full of motivation after the weekend and already it's dimished:rolleyes:

I have lots of weekends away and evenings out coming up between now and xmas and part of me is saying leave it till the new year now but realistically and my rational side is saying keep chipping away at it even if it's only a few days at a time and I loose a bit and maintain for a bit....I am going to read my books and maybe consider doing 790 so I can have a meal each evening cos at the mo it's gotta better than the cr*p I'm eating......:eek:

I don't feel cross, angry or upset about it just a bit indifferent to it at the mo.....yes I do want to get to my target and today I don't feel bad about myself (probably still a bit to do with the old ego boost at the weekend;) ) but then tomorrow it can all turn on it's head and I may hate myself again......:rolleyes:

Anyway, thanks for your support guys - I will keep chipping away and I will get there - eventually.....:eek: 'slow and steady wins the race.......' - just call me tortoise.....LOL:D

Love to all

Anyway, thanks for your support guys - I will keep chipping away and I will get there - eventually.....:eek: 'slow and steady wins the race.......' - just call me tortoise.....LOL:D Love to all

Alrighty missus tortoise! First things first - no beating yerself up, that's a mega no-no.. so.. it's odd really coz I said this to someone else today (or it might have been yesterday) anyway, whatever...

SS ain't necessarily the way for you to go right now... I think you're mega sensible to go for the 790 as it HAS to be better than SSing and then eating loads of crap! You will probably be having 790 IN the crap alone!!! So... get yer head OUT of that damn biscuit jar (I know it's in there - me's got x-ray vision!);) and into your likkle yellow book and do it!

You are gorgeous already but I know you want to lose more weight and am positive you can do it - it's just a matter of sussing out which way really ... I think you're right though to do the 790 if that fits in better with your frame of mind :D

Think of yourself as a sculptor - they chip away for ages before, all of a sudden, the masterpiece is revealed!! :D

So... don't worry about what's happened before this very moment and just sort out which plan you can realistically stick to and you'll feel OOOOOODLES better..

lots of love xxxx

ps... still smiling ;) :D:D

Back