I am so NOT leaving restarting till 8 January 2007 - 28 December it is!!!

Mini

Many thanks for the step by step guide - I've print it off and give it a read - I'm gonna give SSing another go tomorrow - I'm a bit all or nothing to be honest - but it I can't stick to it then I shall read, digest and give the steps a go!

Thanks again - I WILL GET THERE - EVENTUALLY!!

Love

Hi Mich - how are you today???
Will be on and off here all day -so hope to see you later and find out how you are getting on!
Good luck - you can do it!

Mornin folks!

Thanks for your 'good luck wishes' - they are much appreciated:D

Well a fresh start again today - not day one just a continuation of how far I've already come and where I'm going:D

Just a quick post as got to get dressed to take Charlie to his party - he's going in a limo, flicks and pizza.....mmmm pizza (no, no, I DONT NEED PIZZA....lol!!)

Doing OK so far - 1 litre water down will have a shake after I've dropped him off at his party.

Got friends round for dinner tonight - always do 'basic' good grub that the kids can have too so doing fish, chips and mushy peas - I'll be having a soup - I'm not overly keen on fish anyway - although the chips and mushys.....mmm!

Anyway, hope everyone is doing OK - will try and post later after we've got rid of guests - sounds awful but if you read above you'll understand why! Need to sort the video out to tape the programme on ITV too as I'm sure if they are not getting to ours till 6.30 there is no way they will be gone by 9pm - ooooh I'm a beeyatch aren't I!!!:eek:

Love to all - hope your day is going well ....

Hiya Mich :)

Gosh - I wish I hadn't been off her so much! I still have to do me diary.. lol but wanted to catch up with everyone first.. and you.. well... 2lbs is excellent ! It could have been a heck of a lot worse and I'm with whoever it was said about the choccie fountain!!!!:eek: :eek:

Hope your visitors b*ggered off in time for your telly! tee hee!:eek: :D ;)

Hope those flamin' chips and mushy (bleaaahhh:p ) things weren't too tempting! ;)

You're doing just fab sweetheart and I'm so impressed that you can cope with kids hanging off you too!!!!! :D

Looking forward to catching up properly over the next few days... hope you had an ace day today and that you are being kind to yourself and getting into it at your own pace. As Irene says... you can do it Mich:D

Hi folks!

Very quick post cos I'm knack**d - guests arrived at 6pm (1/2 hour early!!) and just left - how rude! Had to tape the programme so not sure when will get to watch it!

I am pleased to report that I have today had the following:

5 x litres of water
2 x chocolate tetras (one frozen)
1 x veg soup
1 x choc mint shake

I know it's 4 packs but I came back from picking Charlie up from his party and I could have ate my arm I was so hungry - water didnt fill me up so I had a tetra - either that or some fresh bread and butter I was doing for tea!! Managed to resist the Fish, chips, mushies, bread & butter and the apple crumble and custard - need a halo smiley here please!!

Anyway, just off to bed - hopefully tomorrow will be as good!:)

Catch up more tomorrow - night all:)

Love to all

morning bade
You did so well yesterday and the tetra was deff. the good choice WELL DONE YOU.
Hope you have a good day today and find time to watch your TV prog.
{{{HUGS}}}

Mornin all!

Just a quick post as I'm not even dressed yet:eek: :eek: - kids are fed and dressed I hasten to add so noone report me to social services!!!

The scales were 3lbs down this morning so back to 15 stone exactly today.....gonna give this my best shot - tomorrow will be a test as it's Harrys birthday and we've people round and I'm cooking lots of scrummy food - why oh why do I do this to myself?:rolleyes:

Anyway, friend has just called to say her daughter is bored ridged and can she look after the kids for me - can she ever!!! So I've got to get dressed to go and fetch her.....

Gotta fly - more later peeps - have a good day:D

Love to all

Hi Mich

You're doing great.... you are very strong to resist all that yummy food - but imagine how you'd have felt today if you'd eaten it?? It's not worth it is it??

The last couple of days, when i've been tempted by food, i try to think how i'll feel waking up the following morning - i just have such a high waking up knowing i'd been good the previous days and i can't wait to jump on the scales (ok tread very lightly as i'm sure that makes a difference haha). If i've eaten i wake up feeling very down and can bearly drag myself outta bed!! I know how i'd prefer to start the day!!!!

Keep it up chick,

Hi folks!

Very quick post cos I'm knack**d - guests arrived at 6pm (1/2 hour early!!) and just left - how rude! Had to tape the programme so not sure when will get to watch it!

I am pleased to report that I have today had the following:

5 x litres of water
2 x chocolate tetras (one frozen)
1 x veg soup
1 x choc mint shake

I know it's 4 packs but I came back from picking Charlie up from his party and I could have ate my arm I was so hungry - water didnt fill me up so I had a tetra - either that or some fresh bread and butter I was doing for tea!! Managed to resist the Fish, chips, mushies, bread & butter and the apple crumble and custard - need a halo smiley here please!!

Anyway, just off to bed - hopefully tomorrow will be as good!:)

Catch up more tomorrow - night all:)

Love to all

Definately deserve a halo for resisting all of that:eek: Positively drooling at the thought of all that yummy grub!! Mmmmmmm chip butties:eek: - OMG must go and sniff something vile to get that imagined taste out of my head!!:D

Sounds likes you had a good day - well done you:)

Tasha:)

Just a quick post as I'm v tired and off to beddie byes!

Well I've been a pretty good girl all day - though not 100%:eek:

Today I have had:

5 x litres water
1 x veg soup (crisps)
1 x choc tetra
1 x malt toffee bar
1 x chocolate brioche (or chocolate bread as my kids call them):eek:
1 x mini cadbury choc bar:eek:
some 'nibbles' - crisps:eek:

So not too bad a day - don't feel too guilty either as I could have quite happily eaten the contents of the cupboards at some point today!

My friends daughter came to entertain the little ones - they had a wicked time running riot in the street with her - she made them lunch and kept them happy till 3pm - me I half heartedly did some house work....lol!! Must be what it's like having an au pair - she's a very sweet girl - is 13 but not one bit stroppy or got any attitude - although I'm sure her mum (my best mate!) would beg to differ:rolleyes:

Then I cooked the tribe a chilli, rice and garlic bread - so had my crisps made ready to scoff - was quite impressed with myself because I opened and closed the 'crisp box' cupboard about half dozen times and to get a pack of walkers but didn't and made crisps so that's progress:D

Just been to an Anne Summers party with some of my work mates - I haven't been to one in years and I've not laughed like I have for ages - I was crying playing the bingo....lol!! We had to write rude sayings, words, phrases above each box and everytime a number was called out it was hilarious - I think I shocked some of the girls with my 'phrases'.....LOL!!:eek: :eek:

Anyway, must go and wrap eldest's pressie - he's 11 tomorrow....ah bless - it's really sad actually because I can see the maternity hospital where he was born from our house (came in handy that did when I went into labour....2 mins in the car!!) and as they have just completed the new super hospital they are pulling maternity down :( :( in fact the ward where I was with him was pulled down yesterday - it's really sad....or is that just me:confused:

We are taking him and a friend bowling and then to the Golden Arches (maccy d's) for lunch - safer bet for me than pizza hut as I'm not overly keen on McD's - just have to resist the sausage/onion batches homemade soup and nibbles tomorrow night when all the family/friends are round! My aim is to be 14.13lbs by 31 October - was 15st this am so I should be able to do it:eek: 31 October is my 1 year anni on a VLCD - obviously I should have been at target but slipped onto the country roads for a while instead of motoring down the motorway....LOL - but I'll still be 4 stone lighter than last October and know that I will never be 19 stone again!

Anyway, starting to ramble - pressies to wrap and bed to sleep in!

Hope your all OK - thanks everyone for your unfailing support - your all fabulous dharlings.....mwah, mwah, mwah

Lots of love

Hi Mich

I started at 19 Stone too. Im glad your still showin determination and your going to do it. I know you will!!

Love the Ann Summers party bit and how fab to shock others... tee hee hee... ;) :p ;)

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday!!:) You're doing really well mate, 54lbs gone... wow... just think... another 10 and you will have less to lose than you have lost!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi All!

Sorry been a bit quiet - it's been a bit of a hectic weekend what with H having his birthday and one thing and another and to be honest the diet has gone out the window the past few days:eek: I am feeling 'fat as an ox' as my dad would say and so uncomfortable - feels like my skin is going to split - too much info I guess but I'm sure some of you remember that feeling of 'stuffedness'....:eek:

Anyway, tomorrow will be 12 months to the day that I started LL (this time last year I was having my 'last supper' and had attended my very first LL meeting.....haven't a clue where the time has gone - it's gone so fast!). So I guess tomorrow seems like a good time to reign it in and get a grip of this diet - I am going to try and get my mind set to where it was this time last year - focused and determined and hopefully by Xmas I will be 2 stone down (lost 3 stone by Xmas on LL but it was all new etc so not putting myself under too much pressure).

I am not going to keep going on about starting Day 1 and then every other day posting I've not done well - that's not me so if I'm not around for the next few days its because I want to concentrate of getting into the swing of it. I really do not want to be sat here this time next year starting from scratch again:eek: I want to be at my healthy target weight and maintaining - I never intended to still have half the weight to loose by this stage - the plan was to be done by May but then I only have myself to blame.....:eek: Gonna look forward and not back - it's gone, done and dusted can't change it and I am still 4 stone lighter than this time last year - wouldn't have achieved that on WW or SW that's for sure.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well - you all look like you are - I have a huge pile of ironing and an early night - back to work tomorrow, funeral tuesday (hubbys uncle) and then work again wed and Friday - then I will be officially unemployed!! Off to stay with friends at the weekend - hoping they will be understanding and won't mind me taking packs - I did this last time and they were fine about it.

Love to all

Know what you mean aboutdiet going out of window!!! :eek: Went away this weekend and ate Friday Sat and today - not bingeing but certainly enough to have put some back on:mad: . But like you - nose back to the grindstone - want that empty tummy feeling again!!:)

You are definately NOT starting from scratch!!! Look how far you have come. Not everyone can go from A to B with no diversions - the scenic route may take a bit longer but you will get there :D

You go for it girl and do whatever you need to do to get yourself focussed.

Hope you have a great week:)

Tasha

Back