I am so NOT leaving restarting till 8 January 2007 - 28 December it is!!!

HI Mich,

You sent me a really useful email a while back about restarting on SS and carb withdrawals etc and reintroducing SS slowly. If I can find it, I'll send it back to you. Maybe take your own advice?

You can do it, you just got to get your head in the right place. Keep posting, you know it helps you stay motivated. Maybe get the PC moved downstairs so hubby wont mind you being on it so much?

Just ideas, which you probably don't need, you'll do it when you need to. This job thing probably isn't helping. Anyway hun, just say we are here.

Chat soon

Mich

I have been the same and have gotten back on track and you will do the same. Im a fellow struggler!! But guess what. As long as we struggle there is some fight left in us and as long as we have fight left in us we will restart!!!

Mich another chipper away here!!!

Awhile ago we both restarted and kept checking on each others progress - let's do the same again!

Every little helps ..... and I need every little very much at the moment too.

Take care (((hugs)))

Thanks guys for replying......sorry I've been neglecting my thread for a while..... head hasn't been in a good place to be honest:(

Anyway, what's been going on? Mmmmm let me think...

Came back from Bham WeMitt meet after having a wicked weekend and was really fired up to get cracking.....well that lasted about a day and a half:eek: Went completely off the rails and by Saturday I felt crap.....:mad:

Mandy came to see me on her way home from the CDC Conference and it was lovely to see her and sit and natter....she looks amazing and at one point way back when there was about 3lbs in our losses - now it's 3 stone (ie I am 3 stone more:eek: ).... anyway after she'd gone I sat there with my belly hanging out cos my jeans were so tight (I only bought them 3 weeks ago - and they were a bigger size coz my others didn't do up:eek: ) and I just thought to myself.....Michelle you really need to get a grip.....this was after I'd shovelled 4 bars of choc and 4 packs of crisps down my neck:eek: I realise I have a serious addiction to food - and only I can conquer it:rolleyes:

So yesterday morning after a little (ok big) cry and talk with hubby (confessional about the crap I'd eaten too) I decided enough is enough ......I usually start my 'Day 1' on a Monday but thought no I'm starting today (ie Sunday).....so yesterday I was good till tea time! I did eat a slice of roast pork (I know, I know) but apart from that I had only 3 packs and lots of water....I've been struggling with the water so have for now started to add the flavourings.....

Got up this morning and the scales were 2lb down so that was good. I have been almost good again today apart from a bit of ham.....I did sort my wardrobe out and it nearly broke my heart to have to pack away things I bought in the summer that at the moment are too tight .....including my beautiful ball gown:mad: :( - so this is even more incentive to keep at it.....

I am off to Bath on Friday for my annual girly weekend (remember Isis I didn't go to York last year cos I'd just started SSing with LL)..... well this year I'm definately going....I won't be SSing but I also won't be going mad because my friends are all very controlled around food so there will be no bingeing .....well maybee's on the voddie but def not the food.......

So there you go......2 days of almost 100% - tomorrow I am aiming to be totally 100%.......I really do want this.....I have known what it feels like to be slimmer and I really liked it.....I want that feeling back.

Love

So there you go......2 days of almost 100% - tomorrow I am aiming to be totally 100%.......I really do want this.....I have known what it feels like to be slimmer and I really liked it.....I want that feeling back.

Love

You'll do it hon.. 2lbs is a great start... you'll have that feeling back before you know it! we'll set the world to rights on the 16th! (((((hugs))))))) Jen xx

Good to see you getting back on track honey. You know we're with ya 110% xx

Thanks Hun, much appreciated......today has not been such a good day......:rolleyes: my plans for the day were thrown out the window....not time to post why.....let's just say it wasn't what i'd planned and it came down to a car in the garage and a mechanic......:rolleyes:

All is OK now.....I did have something to eat whilst out but I've been glugging my water and had my packs whereas normally I'd say....stuff it - have eaten today so may as well carry on....!!

Planning a good day tomorrow - I have my car back and in control of what I am doing......so here's to a good un.

Just off to do some ironing before it reaches the roof:eek:

Love to all

Planning a good day tomorrow - I have my car back and in control of what I am doing......so here's to a good un.

Just off to do some ironing before it reaches the roof:eek:

Love to all

Hi hon

Hope the ironing is now no more than knee high to a snakes belly... (mixed metaphors - gotta love 'em!)...

keep to your plans - you can do this! Roll on the 16th (will pm later).

Glad things are picking up on the diet front.. :D SOon be unpacking all them thar clothes girlie!

xx

Hi

Just read through your diary, the ups and downs of this road we travel. Well done for taking stock and trying to get back on track, it's difficult to make a start at this time of the year so I admire your perserverence. Damage limitation is a much used phrase for me as Christmas gets closer, sounds like you plan to do the same this weekend.

You'll be wearing those summer clothes again before you know it, even if it means teaming your shorts with a warm jumper cos it'll only be February!

Hi hon

Hope the ironing is now no more than knee high to a snakes belly... (mixed metaphors - gotta love 'em!)...

keep to your plans - you can do this! Roll on the 16th (will pm later).

Glad things are picking up on the diet front.. :D SOon be unpacking all them thar clothes girlie!

xx

The ironing has moved slightly but I am sure will be back to mammoth proportions later today as I've already got the second load on......:rolleyes: I'm trying to get sorted before the weekend as the house will look like a bomb has hit it when I get back anyway.....OH is wonderful with the kids but the house.....mmmm :rolleyes: at least they are fed, watered and well looked after so I know I can relax and have a great time:D

I am pleased to report that yesterdays 'contraband' didn't do any damage - I am still 3lb down so far this week....actually feeling quite strong today....how I will feel cooking dutch apple pie at my class tonight.....:eek:

Looking forward to seeing you again on the 16th.....I will be the one drinking copious amounts of black coffee....:eek:

Speak later.

Lots of love

Hi

Just read through your diary, the ups and downs of this road we travel. Well done for taking stock and trying to get back on track, it's difficult to make a start at this time of the year so I admire your perserverence. Damage limitation is a much used phrase for me as Christmas gets closer, sounds like you plan to do the same this weekend.

You'll be wearing those summer clothes again before you know it, even if it means teaming your shorts with a warm jumper cos it'll only be February!

Thanks for yoru comments Cheb..... I have decided that there is not point stressing about when I am going out....I have decided that when I can I will SS and when I can't then I will make healthy choices.......I think I said before I am quite fortunate that my friends don't over indulge and as I will be with them all weekend I haven't the opportunity to 'secret eat':eek:

I really hope by the early part of the new year my clothes are starting to fit again......I could always wear tights under my shorts with boots - think that looks great but not on me.....at the moment that is....;)

Today and tomorrow I have no cause to eat so I will be 100%.....so hopefully will have dropped another couple of pounds by Friday morning...... I still look and feel much better than I did last girls weekend away when I was 19 1/2 stone:eek:

Love

Thanks for yoru comments Cheb..... I have decided that there is not point stressing about when I am going out....I have decided that when I can I will SS and when I can't then I will make healthy choices.......I think I said before I am quite fortunate that my friends don't over indulge and as I will be with them all weekend I haven't the opportunity to 'secret eat':eek:

Hun u have the right attitude its all about making the right choice !!
I really hope by the early part of the new year my clothes are starting to fit again......I could always wear tights under my shorts with boots - think that looks great but not on me.....at the moment that is....;)

With the strength and determination u have you will be wearing those clothes very soon x

Today and tomorrow I have no cause to eat so I will be 100%.....so hopefully will have dropped another couple of pounds by Friday morning...... I still look and feel much better than I did last girls weekend away when I was 19 1/2 stone:eek:

Love

Hope u have a good day hun u can do this and am sure u will have a good wi this week, take care xx

Hi All!

Just a really quick update as I'm supposed to be ironing (again:rolleyes: ) and packing as tomorrow is my annual jolly girls weekend!!

Well it's been an up and down week - not been 100% everyday but trying, always trying and at the moment I seem to be veering towards damage limitation - have lost 3lbs since Monday so not bad......

Anyway, yesterday was a good day. Went shopping and got the boys their Xmas pressies - portable DVD players from Tesco.....bargain.....£64.50 each including carry case, plugs, wires etc plus you got 999 points on your card - which technically means a tenner off.....result!! Also bought the shopping for my cookery class - I go every wednesday with my sister and friend....this week it was dutch apple pie:p

My friend popped round in the afternoon for a girly goss....she's been my best friend for almost 25 years but earlier this year we were really not communicating and things were really bad.....between me and you and I think she was a bit jealous of my weight loss:rolleyes: anyway things came to a head and we had big talk and now things are much, much better. Anyway, we both ended up in tears - well I started and made her cry:eek: basically without too much detail she is in a very very unhappy marriage, she works her socks off in a v responsible job full time, gets nothing in the way of help and he treats her appalingly......yesterday she was so down and seems so tired and sad it just got to me and I started to cry.....which set her off!! I really wish she would find the strength to tell him to go......it's been going on on and off for years and years but ......well we'll see:rolleyes:

Went to my cookery class.....OMG what a laugh last night, I was weighing the stuff to make pastry and my sis and friend were chopping apples.....anyway, long story, short - exactly same ingredients for all of us.....my pastry.....perfect - top of the class.....theirs ......shambles....LOL, LOL.... so funny.....even funnier when I had finished my pie and was washing up and chatting to the lady next to me and un beknown's to me sis and mate had made an extremely rude word out of bits of pastry and stuck it on my pie:eek: :eek: it is a word I never use the 'c' word:eek: but it just made me laugh so much......mmmmm bitter twisted girlies me thinks cos my pie was considerably better than theirs!!! Friends resembled the moon on top......well a patchwork moon....LOL:D Got home and cooked it and confess to trying some....it was lush:p

Yesterday morning I had a call from a place I'd applied for a job asking me to go for interview.....today!! Anyway, did loads of housework this morning and went for interview at 1pm.....went very well.....seems a nice place - a childrens nursery and it is literally over the road from my mums whic hwould be handy for childcare......anyway, said they would be in touch end of next week......get home....pick kids up....and get a call asking me to go back for second interview monday!!! So off I will go on Monday.....not 100% sure that I would accept it if they offer me....but will go and see what they are offering.....watch this space.

Finished the housework now and just put the iron on to get that out the way before the weekend...... Am being picked up at 9.30am to get the train for 10.15am - very excited....didn't go last year as was SSing and couldn't have faced it......am going this year almost 5 stone lighter than the last weekend away we went on..... would have been more but hey....it's still all good.... got my two outfits - one for tomorrow (what I wore to hte WeMitt Meet) and then another smarter trousers and top for Saturday......really looking forward to it....gotta pack my cossie in case we go to the Spa on Saturday (as in the Bath Spas not the supermarket....LOL!!).

I'm signing off now so you all have a good weekend......will report back on Sunday or Monday.....I'm sure there will be lots of laughs, lots of fun, lots of in-group counselling of each others problems...LOL, lots of tears (as usual!!), lots of alcohol......and a bit of 'what goes on tour, stays on tour'......

Loadsa love to all - thanks for your continued support - one of these days I'll make you proud when I'm at me target weight......one day at a time.......never giving up.....cos I ain't no quitter......:D :D Mwah, Mwah........

PS - does anyone know how come I've ended up with 5 gold stars.....me not got a clue.....LOL!!

Hi Mich,

THANK YOU for coming back and sharing this with us. As D_Q says, we're with you all the way. You're fantastic and gorgeous!

I'll be keeping a beedy eye on you now. ;)

Enjoy your weekend.

Luv and Hugs

cc xxxx

Back