I am so NOT leaving restarting till 8 January 2007 - 28 December it is!!!

You can do it! 4 stones off - fantastic!

Gonna look forward and not back - it's gone, done and dusted can't change it and I am still 4 stone lighter than this time last year - wouldn't have achieved that on WW or SW that's for sure.

Hiya Mich:)

What a fantastic attitude you have! :D 4 stone is a massive achievement! :eek: :eek: :D

Onward and upward my friend! Whether you're on here or not, we're all rooting for you! ;) :D

Sending happy thoughts and prayers for Tuesday.

Love

Jennie x

Hi All!

Thank you so much Tasha, Jennie and Mandy for your kind words - they really do mean alot to me:D

Well I've been back in my 'normal' routine today and it has gone well:) I have been at work and resisted the cakes brought in for someones birthday - tbh they were a bit naff...lol - just mini rolls and bits of angel cake.....not worth breaking the diet for that's for sure:D

Have taken the little ones to swimming and hubby fed them jacket pots when we got back. I have a headache - made worse by the fact I've just walked into the wall......don't ask:mad: - not concentrating and turned quickly and bang - it hurt:( did it in the summer on Charlies birthday, turned really quick to walk out the room and walked straight into the corner of the wall - looked like the Tom and Jerry cartoons - had a huge lump and big wall mark on my forhead....good job I've got a fringe....lol:eek:

Anyway, today I have had:

5 x litres of water
1 x veg soup
1 x choc tetra
1 x hot choc mint

Going to bed in a minute cos theres nothing on TV and we've got the funeral tomorrow so want to be rested for that - it's about an hour away from us so will be an all day thing - mum is picking up the kids so that'll be a help.

Hope everyone is doing well. Mandy - I'll call you Wednesday after my cookery class.....not a good choice of classes for someone SSing is it.....lol:rolleyes:

Thanks all for your support.
Love to all

Yes.......YOU ARE STILL 4 STONE LIGHTER THAN LAST YEAR!!!!!:)

Glass half full...not half empty darling.....xxx:D

Yes.......YOU ARE STILL 4 STONE LIGHTER THAN LAST YEAR!!!!!:)

Glass half full...not half empty darling.....xxx:D

Thanks hun - I'm ever the optimist and yes I have lost 4 stone and by my birthday in March I intend to have lost the other 4!

How you doing? OK I hope - looking forward to finally meeting you in January..... do you realise I've 'known' you a year now....wow where did that time go?

Lots of love

Sending peaceful thoughts today hun. Every blessing for a safe journey and comfort.

(((hugs)))

Thank you Jennie for your kind words - I think hubby is a bit anxious as it's the first family funeral he's been to since his dad died when he was 13 - 23 years ago!

Going to have to limit the water intake during the day - don't want to have to keep stopping:eek: Scales said 4lbs down this morning so thats good - now the key is just to stick with it like first time around! Did 50 days without cheating once and then the slippery slope began:eek:

Anyway, thank you again for your kind words - its very thoughtful of you - and good luck for your weigh in tonight I'm sure it'll be another fab loss.

Lots of love

Good Luck Mich, you can do it, and hugs for today x

Hi Hun.. hope you and Dan got through Tuesday ok????.. I've been thinkin of you all week but not posting much as life's as hectic as ever !!!! I'm off to Bootcamp tomorrow and am hoping for a huge kickstart up the bottom for this pescky last stone and a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month.. I think I'm going to have to come down early Sat morning now though... work's such a pain but suppose I've got to keep a roof over me head:eek: :eek:

Have a good weekend hun... sounds like you're going well:) :)

Much love to you as always:) :D :)

xxxxx:)

Hi guys!

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts - it really is much appreciated...

Just a quick update on my week!

Tuesday was the funeral and it went very well - he was a very popular man and the church was over flowing with friends and family - lovely service and a colleague of his spoke about him and it was very moving - but also funny in parts! His immediate family were so brave and got through it with dignity and were extremely composed. I was very brave to as I didn't go anywhere near the buffet but just had 2 pints of tap water - cheap for Uncle as he'd left money behind the bar for everyone to have the first drink on him.....he'd of liked that I was so cheap...lol:) I drank a tetra in the car from the crem to the wake! But did have to stop at the services for a wee on the way home:rolleyes:

Wednesday was OK till home from work then everything was a bit manic and I confess I did pick a little! OH was working in London so I had to get MIL to babysit as I had my cookery class....yeah I know cooking and SS not a good combination! Anyway, when I got back I'd arranged for neighbour to sit with kids (all in bed by this point) so could run MIL home - no chance, she insisted on waiting till OH got home:rolleyes: so at 11.15pm last night he got back then had to take her home....don't ask!!

Today I've been off work which is never good but not been too bad - still not 100% though:eek: I need to learn to be good on my own at home because after tomorrow I will be at home alot till I get a new job! I leave my job tomorrow and haven't a new one as yet - it's a work in progress.....bit like me really! The scales this morning said 15 stone hopeflly after today it won't go up !

Off to friends for the weekend - they know I'm on CD and are supportive - I take my packs and my frothie maker (cant live without it!) - we are hopefully going to Howletts on Saturday or Port Lyme - looking forward to it.....be back Sunday so won't be around - am planning to eat on Saturday evening but will not be partaking in the usual round of full English brekkie etc!

Anyway, thank you all so much for thinking of me all the time - I'm a bit of an erratic poster - life is so hectic at the mo!

Lots of love to all

Hi Hun.. hope you and Dan got through Tuesday ok????.. I've been thinkin of you all week but not posting much as life's as hectic as ever !!!! I'm off to Bootcamp tomorrow and am hoping for a huge kickstart up the bottom for this pescky last stone and a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month.. I think I'm going to have to come down early Sat morning now though... work's such a pain but suppose I've got to keep a roof over me head:eek: :eek:

Have a good weekend hun... sounds like you're going well:) :)

Much love to you as always:) :D :)

xxxxx:)

No worries about coming down Saturday morning - got to keep the wolf for the door now!!!!

Hope you have a fantastic time at boot camp and that you enjoy meeting the others - I'm sure you'll have a fab time.

I will definately speak to you next week - I'll be job hunting so will be around during the day time - will call you then.

Take care and lots of love to you too hun!

really glad Tuesday had many positives to it - gosh it's hard to resist buffets..!!!

Cooking is a killer too!:eek: I cooked for my daughter tonight - I actually enjoyed handling the food though... is that silly? lol

I didn't eat any of it though and scraped her plate and the remaining saucepan contents straight into the dogs dish! :eek: He thought it was christmas come early! lol:D

Hope you are feeling heaps better !!!! So much tougher to SS when not 100%:rolleyes:

Here's to a great week ahead!!:D

Hello Everybody Peeps:D

Thanks to Jennie, Mini and Isobel for dropping by to 'check up on me'.....LOL;)

Well what have I been up to? Mmmmmmm let me think now!
Oh yes!

Friday - my last day at work:D :D (can you tell I didn't like my job.....lol - love the girls in the office I worked in hated the work - rather stick pins in my eyes to be honest:eek: )!! - I went it a bit late because I had woken at 4am with an extremely dodgy tummy:( not nice at all - the craps were just awful - worse than child birth - honest! Think mainly because they didn't subside! Anyway, dragged myself into work - 1 because I had bought half hundered weight of cake from M&S and we so couldn't have that hanging round the house:eek: :eek: and 2 because I wanted my pressie :eek: :eek: (fickle beeyatch that I am!!). Anyway, had a nice day - girls in the office bought me a gorgeous necklace and bracelet set from Next - quite blingy but very pretty - all different coloured shell discs on silver chain - will look stunning against black or brown! :D Then from the rest of the admin staff I got a wicked Billabong handbag - very young and trendy just like me *cough, cough, ;) ;) *!!! I also got some gorgeous pink roses (my fav!). From one of the Departments I got a lovely soft snuggly scarf and one of my fav young teachers bought me some wine - not yet opened and some Baileys truffles - erm all gone:eek: - though I did share - honest - I've been dragged up well me.....lol:D Felt quite sad leaving my friends in the office and one or two of the teachers:( but things change and it's time for me to move on - nothing in the pipeline yet - really not sure what I want to do so gonna get a temporary job for now and see what comes up....dont feel very confident at the mo to do anything too taxing:eek:

Saturday morning we tootled off down to Herne Bay to stay with our friends - had lunch (I had a vanilla/coffee pack!!) then down the sea front for a stroll and had 2 coffees - they did have milk:eek: bit stressful as the kids (ours and theirs) were all a bit of a pain ! Got back and watched X Factor (My name is Mich and I am an X Factor addict....LOL:eek: :D ) - after kids in bed (yee ha!) we had dinner ....Forgive me for I have strayed! Won't go into detail but didn't overeat!

Yesterday didn't have the full English that was cooked - to be honest since doing LL/CD I never have anything till lunchtime only water and really don't get hungry anymore - sometimes I wake up hungry and then have a drink and it passes.. ANyway, went to Howletts Zoo/Wildlife Centre - went about 6 years ago so was looking forward to it - kids loved it and so did we - saw the tigers - amazing animals - loads of different types of monkeys/gorrillas etc (so human like it's scary:eek: :eek: ) ended up having a bit of the picnic - again just bits. Then got the kids a little pressie each (money of grandparents:rolleyes: ) and said goodbye to friends to head home - opened Charlie (middle son) toy in car about 15 mins down road and it promplty fell apart:mad: - not happy it was a fiver so we took it back - a couple of quid I wouldn't have bothered but he hadn't even touched it:mad: Anyway, got it changed for something completely different and started to head home......almost 6 hours later (normally just under 3hours) we got home.......OMG, OMG probably the worst journey we have ever had from their house - took us hour and 20 to do one junction of the fecking M25....grrrr! All I can say is I am so glad we bought a people carrier this summer - at least the kids didn't kill each other:eek: :eek: Got home and ended up having crackers and cheese and watched Touch of Frost!

Today I have not been back on track but strangly haven't binged - just ate 3 meals (late brekki - slice toast, lunch - sandwich, dinner - chicken and salad) - bizzare - because I knew I wasn't going to go on packs today I haven't felt the urge to eat everything in sight:eek: Oh and the scales said 5lbs down from last week so not bad considering I haven't been 100% all week.

Gonna get back on track again tomorrow - have exactly one stone to loose by 25 November - WeMitt Meet - so I t hink that is just under three weeks - need to get meself back in ketosis and get a wriggle on!

Hope everyone else is doing OK - sorry I've rambled a bit haven't I:eek:

Lots of love to all

Excellent diary - lol, :D just as if I was there! Understand about the dodgy toy scenario - glad you got something better in its place!:)

I haven't set any kind of target before WeMitts meeting but am thinking that I might want to stay over now.. as not seeing my date... dunno.:confused:

5lbs is a fab weight loss :D :D :D - you must be dead chuffed... a word of warning though... might be a slippery slope you're on if you aren't careful hun... and I'd hate that to happen! :rolleyes:

That said - well done on losing the 5lbs!!!

Another stone in 3 weeks?? Blimey - I'll be amazed if I could manage that - can't do much more than stick to it 100% and just accept the losses methinks! :eek:

I am really looking forward to meeting you on the 25th!

Thanks for your lovely words on my diary (((hugs)))

Love

Jennie x

Hi Mich

I havent been around lately so am just catching up - well done on the 5lbs - would have been brilliant if ss-ing but even better if you have been eating!!!!!!:D :D

Bet its nice not working:) - do you have to find something else or can you afford to take some time out for a while:) . I would love to do that - am 35 and have been working since I left school at 16 - only took 6 weeks off for each of the kids. I do 27 hours per week but to be honest feel bloody knackered:rolleyes: - ENJOY your time off chick!!!!:)

Love Tasha

PS - also love x-factor - Sat nights are sacred - sorry kids no Robin Hood!!!:D

Back