I am very scared !

try to think positive hun and thanks for letting us all know.

Scottish positive vibes are all around you xxxx

ok, fate has a funny sense on humour..

I just sat down to read the board after getting my tea on, and this was the first message I clicked on to see what the deal was..
as I was reading the phone went and it was mum telling me that I needn't come up to move the sideboard as someone has been for it...
She then said....
"Oh and while you're on... I might have to have some more hospital treatment.." ( she's been in to have her gall bladder out and I didn't know about it until the sunday when I went round and she was a bit sore... ).... " I've found a lump on my breast and I've been for a biopsy and have to go tomorrow to get the results...." !!!!!!! :(

gah!!!!!

hiyer, glad you sound so much brighter, hope you get you're appointments quick.:D

ok, fate has a funny sense on humour..

I just sat down to read the board after getting my tea on, and this was the first message I clicked on to see what the deal was..
as I was reading the phone went and it was mum telling me that I needn't come up to move the sideboard as someone has been for it...
She then said....
"Oh and while you're on... I might have to have some more hospital treatment.." ( she's been in to have her gall bladder out and I didn't know about it until the sunday when I went round and she was a bit sore... ).... " I've found a lump on my breast and I've been for a biopsy and have to go tomorrow to get the results...." !!!!!!! :(

gah!!!!!

Hope your mums results are good ones Coljack.......give her my best wishes.

hugs xxx

Hi ya
I hope the time will fly by for you until you get the ok from your docs. x
From what I've read, you live in a very supportive and loving environment, may you find all the strengh you need in it.
Sending you many positive vibes and loads of hugs,
Jill xx

Thinking of you Sue, take care xxx

Coljack - really hope that your mum gets good news too xxx

Thanks for keeping us updated despite everything Sue. I hope you are in good spirits, and I am adding to your plethora of hugs! :hug99:

ColJack, I hope your mum gets the all clear tomorrow.

there's no family history of it on my mom's side at all, or dad's for that matter, but history isn't always an indication is it?
My cousins dad, and grandad both have ( or had as is the recent case of the grandad ) rectal cancer... so now it's something that they are going to have to get checked for every year or so...

Just saw this thread. Want to add my best wishes as well! Hope you get that appointment soon so you can put your mind to rest!!

I hope it all goes well for you today Sue, I'll be thinking of you and I'm sending positive vibes. I'll be watching out for your news xx

Coljack - I hope everything goes well for your Mum today x

More hugs coming your way Sue:hug99:.x

Coljack hope everything goes well for your mum.x

Just seen this thread and wanted to send my love.

Also ........ Hector sends a big hug xx

Attachments

• IMG_3622.jpg
    IMG_3622.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 74
Thanks again to you all.

We have heard nothing today. I am sure it will not be too long before I do hear from the hospital.

I feel fine and am sure it is nothing of any great importance though that hard edge of uncertainty stays with me.

You are such a great bunch of folks.

Back