I blame my mum!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sugarpuff Sophie, 13 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Sugarpuff Sophie

Sugarpuff Sophie Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My mum lives in Cyprus and she flew back to England this week for a shopping spree and it means we have been out for dinner twice and now I feel like I've spoilt my diet :( I don't want to give up but I'm feeling really bad about eating so much junk! I was doing SO well!

My tummy hurts and I'm feeling really tired again which is something I haven't suffered with since starting SW.

I used up all my shopping money this week on buying all healthy stuff - mainly fruit - so at least I know I won't have the money to buy anything bad but I'll be surprised if I've STS or lost anything this week!

Sigh...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NumNumPigsBum

NumNumPigsBum "The Stig" Pig

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.6lb(15.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's only one week lovie. Dust yourself off, be happy in the knowledge you had a lovely time with your mum. You might have a STS this week, but next week you can and will smash through :) x

4. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Firstly don't feel bad-its only 2 meals out of 21 in a week :) as long as you get straight back on plan, you won't 'spoil' anything :)
    Best to not think of SW as a diet as it's a way of eating that can be sustained for life, and can be adapted to suit any situation, good luck for wi this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As the others have said it was 2 meals hun!! I'm sure you don't see your mum that often so just enjoy the time together. Just get back on track when you can and you will be fine x

6. Sugarpuff Sophie

Sugarpuff Sophie Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank everyone. I've been back on track today :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.