I blame my mum!

Sugarpuff Sophie

My mum lives in Cyprus and she flew back to England this week for a shopping spree and it means we have been out for dinner twice and now I feel like I've spoilt my diet :( I don't want to give up but I'm feeling really bad about eating so much junk! I was doing SO well!

My tummy hurts and I'm feeling really tired again which is something I haven't suffered with since starting SW.

I used up all my shopping money this week on buying all healthy stuff - mainly fruit - so at least I know I won't have the money to buy anything bad but I'll be surprised if I've STS or lost anything this week!

Sigh...

It's only one week lovie. Dust yourself off, be happy in the knowledge you had a lovely time with your mum. You might have a STS this week, but next week you can and will smash through :) x

Sugarpuff Sophie said:
My mum lives in Cyprus and she flew back to England this week for a shopping spree and it means we have been out for dinner twice and now I feel like I've spoilt my diet :( I don't want to give up but I'm feeling really bad about eating so much junk! I was doing SO well!

My tummy hurts and I'm feeling really tired again which is something I haven't suffered with since starting SW.

I used up all my shopping money this week on buying all healthy stuff - mainly fruit - so at least I know I won't have the money to buy anything bad but I'll be surprised if I've STS or lost anything this week!

Sigh...

Firstly don't feel bad-its only 2 meals out of 21 in a week :) as long as you get straight back on plan, you won't 'spoil' anything :)
Best to not think of SW as a diet as it's a way of eating that can be sustained for life, and can be adapted to suit any situation, good luck for wi this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As the others have said it was 2 meals hun!! I'm sure you don't see your mum that often so just enjoy the time together. Just get back on track when you can and you will be fine x

Thank everyone. I've been back on track today :)

Back