i bloody hate weekends

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by peachy1982, 11 June 2007 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Hello all,
    I just seem to suffer big time at the weekends.
    From a friday night right through till sunday night i just wish i was back at work .
    In the week I am fine, i have my 3 drinks a day and don't miss food
    any advice for weekends?
    peachy
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma simmonds

emma simmonds Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Altough im still new 2 CD i find that keeping yourself busy at the weekends helps. i do that by cleaning, shopping or catching up with my friends, also by taking my packs at roughly the same time as i do when im in the office.

Hope that helps a bit!

4. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    keep busy, go for a walk or something, its fine during week as your at work your busy so it doesnt bother you the same, as the weather is nice at the mo go for long walk, take plenty of water with you, it really does help to keep your mind off things :D

5. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

Hi Peachy

I know what you mean, although my resolve is quite high at the moment so I'm not that bothered, I sat in a pub with my husband and some friends on Friday night and watched them all get drunk!!!! (hilarious), also the temptation of food is just so much more intense. My husband had the most fabulous meal on Saturday, which I do have to say he cooked himself (he has always done the cooking) and I was really drooling at one point.

If I get feelings like this at the moment I try to take myself out of the situation. Have a bath, surf the net, read the paper/book take the dog for a walk. Anything really just to distract myself.

My you I did get irratated with drunk people on Friday - really hard when you are the only sober one:)

Hope it helps

Sara

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.