I bottled it.....but am back again!

Well... I'm ashamed to say I didn't go back last night. I don't feel like I'm in the right place, I'm sticking to the plan though, I just don't feel ready to go back to class yet.

I need to give it my best shot and I don't feel I can do this at the moment......

Thanks for all your support guys, hopefully it'll click for next week x

It has to be right for you hun or it's just not worth it. You will get there and until you do we will all be here to support you best we can x

Dont worry about it - Im in a similar position. I dunno if Im going to go tomorrow night or just have a break from it for a while. We'll get there though xoxox

Lou, Rainbow, I just have to say that I haven't been for over a month and I am going back next week (see my diary) and I know that without you guys and all the others on this fab forum I would have totally gone off the rails.

Take a break but keep up your forum time as it really does help. Good luck to you both, whatever you decide to do x x

I dont attend a class - I use the website and weigh myself at the gym every week. Do what works for you and dont be hard on yourself xx

Thanks Taz / Tenbars,

I'm still more or less sticking to it, so I think I'll carry on my break but weigh at home. If I put on more than 3lbs then I'm heading straight back to class again.

I've just had the most gorgeous smash pizza, I can't get over how nice it was, and I don't even like pizza normally.

Yum x

Sounds like you've got the right attitude towards it. I do it on my own (although did lose the first 12lbs at class, and have maintained since Feb, now losing again) and use this website as my class! It keeps me on track! The classes were just not for me.

Hiya,

Yep, pizza was the one everyone else was talking about (with the smash)... was gorgeous!

Anyway, bit of an update. I had a heart to heart with boyfriend last night and we both want to lose weight, so he's offered to weigh in on the same day as me (in boots), that way he'll give me the kick up the bum I need, plus, we keep cooking for each other, but make rich foods etc.

So, deep breath, I'm back to group next week and to be honest I can't wait to get 100% back on plan, I miss it in a weird kind of way. Hehe.

xxxx

Thats brilliant.. good to have that support. Mine is just a dumb a** . Ha ha but he does try some times. Glad you feel ready to go back to group if that helps you. Hope it all goes well xxxx

Thanks Emski, I'm just not sure about going back to the same group or starting somewhere new again. There again, if I do that I'll soon run out of new groups to go to!

Maybe new group will give you new start.. may give you a real new enthusiasm.. I found when I went back to my old group last week it kind of zapped mine and had to find it again this week. Ive decided not to return to group again as think I have more than enough with you guys on here and my sis Lindam.

Im not going to a group now either - some of us are going to get weighed every Friday at work instead, but Im still sticking with SW plan. Wanna lose another stone by my holiday which is bout six weeks away - think its good to have a goal xxx

I know what you mean, I really hate staying at group (don't know if it's just my group but I get so annoyed by people asking silly questions such as...... "is bread free then?".... I just want to scream READ YOUR FLIPPING BOOK, don't get me wrong, I don't mind newbies asking, but these peeps have been on the plan for months and still come out with them).

I find that if I don't go to group to get weighed then I don't stick to the plan as I feel I don't have anyone to answer to. You're lucky having the support of your sister too x

Great idea rainbow - £4.50 really starts to add up after a while. x

Yeah it does - am thinking bout all the new clothes I can buy with that money. Now at least with having your boyfs support that will help. Do you live together? I sometimes find it hard and unfair that my boyf can and does eat watever he likes, my saving grace is that he doesnt eat sweets and choc which ar emy downfall - he's more of a crisp guy xxx

I hate him for you- lol! xxx

Back