I bought size 14 clothes today

Wow! Go you! Must be a great feeling.

I so wanna buy and fit in size 14!!!

Aw good for you, I'm looking forward to that day too (I also started as a 'tight' 22). You must feel like a million dollars!

oh well done hun, that's brill:D

Well done!!

Im the same....im buying all my clothes in a size 14 now too :) I started at a size 18...so not quite as impressive as you starting at a size 22! Well done! xxx

Well done! It must feel so good :) (I'm currently a 22)x

oh, you must be so excited, well done you!
I have a wardrobe full of 14s just waiting for that day, not too far off now I hope!

Wow, you go! Well one! :)

Great news! photos on the inspiration thread when they fit comfortably please!!

Well done!!

Im the same....im buying all my clothes in a size 14 now too :) I started at a size 18...so not quite as impressive as you starting at a size 22! Well done! xxx
well done you and that is impressive we all work hard to get where we want to be no matter what our start weight is:)

Massive well done! Thats excellent xx

well done you and that is impressive we all work hard to get where we want to be no matter what our start weight is:)

I agree it is not our starting place it is nearing/reaching our goals that is important.

I had the trousers back on twice more last night with heels just looking at myself and grinning LOL.

My OH was amazed how small my bum looked....and that was without any prompting so it must have been looking good....to be honest I couldn't drag my eyes away from how flat(ish) my tummy is looking now and how much slimmer my thighs are.....I am so happy that I could sit and cry :rolleyes:

Back