I can't believe it :)

melster122

I bought two pairs of Levi jeans when I was on holiday in the USA at xmas. One pair was very tight and wouldn't do up but the top nearly joined and the second pair I couldn't get over my hips.

Well this morning I tried on the bigger pair and they are a little big but fit. I thought I would try on the second pair just to see how long I have got until they fit and they fit perfectly
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I am still in shock lol

That is such a great feeling - make the most of tem because they will be too big soon!

OH I cant wait to fit into some nicer clothes. DH told me my back looked slimmer today... tis an area of the body you dont realise, which can carry a lot of weight. I am chuffed to bits at this early stage.

Well done you thats really fab i can't wait for smaller clothes lol i did manage to fit into a pair of jeans that haven't fitted since well before xmas tho woo hoo

I bought two pairs of Levi jeans when I was on holiday in the USA at xmas. One pair was very tight and wouldn't do up but the top nearly joined and the second pair I couldn't get over my hips.

Well this morning I tried on the bigger pair and they are a little big but fit. I thought I would try on the second pair just to see how long I have got until they fit and they fit perfectly
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I am still in shock lol

WOW !!! well done you - that is FAB :D:D

keep up the great work !

Debz xx

Makes you feel so great, doesn't it? Well done.

That must feel sooooooooooooo good!!

Well done x

Back