I Cant get started again...Started again!!!

Mags

Needs to stick to it!!!
:( i just cant get started again at all....stopped SSn cuz daughter went into hosp with pnemonia...and thought ill be ok just get started again..(ive got a weeks worth of shakes at home) then she came home n i said ill start on friday cuz thats my weigh in day...so its monday now and every day has been something new...i managed to have a shake this mornin..and have eaten already...god this sucks..
and ive got a beautiful new biker jacket from our auction on sat nite....red n black*but it dont fit* ....ahh what am i gonna do...

:( i just cant get started again at all....stopped SSn cuz daughter went into hosp with pnemonia...and thought ill be ok just get started again..(ive got a weeks worth of shakes at home) then she came home n i said ill start on friday cuz thats my weigh in day...so its monday now and every day has been something new...i managed to have a shake this mornin..and have eaten already...god this sucks..
and ive got a beautiful new biker jacket from our auction on sat nite....red n black*but it dont fit* ....ahh what am i gonna do...

Hiya Mags.....sorry ur havin' a tuff time getting back on that SS wagon :(

You have done so well with your loss so far.....maybe focussing on your achievement so far might help...:rolleyes:

Also - have you considered trying one of the other CD plans ? maybe even 790 would be enuff to keep ya on track ? It would mean you could look forward to a small meal in the evening....??

might be worth a go to see if it helps get you back on course.....

try to keep in focus what your end goal is.....and how fab you'll feel when you get there !

Good luck hun

love

Debz
xx

oops - forgot to say....hope ur daughter is better now :)

love

Debz
xx

Hiya Debz thanks :) she's doin much better, she's a bit bored stuck at home allll the time now lol jeeze cant win at all haha....i dunno maybe a diff plan would work..hmm or would i cheat on it lol god knows....i have to try and start soon!!!!!!!ur doing brilliant!well done:)

try hanging your jacket up somewhere prominant, say your bedroom so that it allways there as a reminder where you want to be
xx:)

Hiya Debz thanks :) she's doin much better, she's a bit bored stuck at home allll the time now lol jeeze cant win at all haha....i dunno maybe a diff plan would work..hmm or would i cheat on it lol god knows....i have to try and start soon!!!!!!!ur doing brilliant!well done:)

Hi Mags - how u doin' today hun ??!!

hope things are good ;)

love

Debz
xx

Ive got the tshirt for not getting back on track so cant really offer a lot other than keep trying, if you have a bad day tomorrow isnt far away to have another go!! Good luck sarahxx.

ok im determined to start back on friday again!!u just have to get this done...Pandora i think i will do that alrite...have the jacket in site in the room!!
Heya Debz....ahh iz ok..:) why cant i jus wake up in the mornin slimmer!!lol....ahh if only eh..hehe....
Heya Sarah...god its a ***** aint it lol ....how r u getin on today????

I went off the rails last Saturday and actually pigged out on lighterlife toffee bars :confused:. I worked Sunday and had diarrohea from all the bars and went on to have fish and chips, lots of choc's and icecream before bed...

Anyway Monday I got back on it, but felt starved and nearly gave in, in the end I had 100grams of protein and 2 extra foodpacks that day. That got me through the day and the past 2 days I have SS'ed without too much problem and am feeling back into it, perhaps because I'm back in ketosis...

The extra protein and foodpacks are extra calories of course but at least it will still allow you to get back into ketosis and feel a bit more able to control your appetite.

Good luck! :)

Hi Mags, not gone any better for me today, will give tomorrow a try!! Good luck for friday, you will be fine! Sarahxx.

ahh girls sorry to hear uve not jumped back on..why dont we ALL start on fri..and we'll support each other..whats yah think??we can do this girls!!!

ahh girls sorry to hear uve not jumped back on..why dont we ALL start on fri..and we'll support each other..whats yah think??we can do this girls!!!

Good luck for ur re-start tomorrow Missus - YOU CAN DO THIS !!! :D

will be keepin' an eye on ya....;)

love

Debz
xx

Okay Mags, im up for friday restart with you!! Got to get this weight gone for summer!! Good luck and will let you know how I get on. Sarahxx.

Hiya debz!:)yah gonna sooo try hard now..ive told hubby that im startin again too and he's home all day tomorow and over the weekend so that should defo help!!!
Gonna keep the bike jacket in plain view too....

Sarah...YAY!!!good stuff..we can defo stick this..just think next week is gonna come weather we are dieting or not..so may as well be down 5 lbs !!!!!!!!lookin forward to havin a buddy on board!:D

Hi Mags, hows it gone for you?? Mine was a none stater yet again unfortunately but hope youve done the opposite!! Sarahxx.

Heya Sarah,
Well managed to start today!!!YAYYYY....been sick the last few days hubby basically told me to eat as i hadnt really started yet anyway...but had my first shake already...am so determined to stick to it..went to debenhams yesturday picking something up and saw the most gorgeous outfit for summer it was so nice in a lovely salmon color...i thought god thatd be gorgeous on...ofcourse we all know debs dont stock size 24!!!lol...bsides it just wouldnt obviously look as nice...so im gonna try soooo hard now to stick to it!!!!!!

Well done Mags, im planning on getting fully back on track tomorrow as hubbys just informed me its 20 weeks today till we go to florida so if I can get 3.5lb per week from now I can be at 15st which although not slim will be so much better than my current 19st 7lb!!! Good luck with the next few days and keep me informed how its going, im sure we can help each other to get through this and finally crack this dieting lark!! Sarahxx.

OOOOOOOOOh 20 weeks till Florida..u lucky thang!!!god i wouldnt mind there myself now...but i have to say..not at this weight..i was in Disneyland in California a couple different times, and i have to say it just wasnt as fun as i know it could have been, cuz 1 i was too scared to go on alot of the rides as i didnt think id get under/into the safety bars so i just kept sayin no i dont like the rides..ect..when i knew i would have feckin loved them!!!
Ohh yah start tomorow and we can encourage each other!!!

I went off the rails last Saturday and actually pigged out on lighterlife toffee bars :confused:. I worked Sunday and had diarrohea from all the bars and went on to have fish and chips, lots of choc's and icecream before bed...

Anyway Monday I got back on it, but felt starved and nearly gave in, in the end I had 100grams of protein and 2 extra foodpacks that day. That got me through the day and the past 2 days I have SS'ed without too much problem and am feeling back into it, perhaps because I'm back in ketosis...

The extra protein and foodpacks are extra calories of course but at least it will still allow you to get back into ketosis and feel a bit more able to control your appetite.

Good luck! :)

Yes, I agree.

If you MUST eat, it is better to have a bar or pack (or more than one!) than to go for carbs. Better for you, nutritionally, and better psychologically.

You do have to watch the polyols mind you, as you discovered when bingeing on bars! LOL.

Well had my weigh in tonite,fully expecting after being off CD for about 3 weeks(and only being on it 5 days again) to be up at least 5 lbs..i cant tell yah how chuffed i was when i was DOWN 6 POUNDS!!!!Im feckin delighted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo *happpy dance here* lol ...

Back