• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I cheated!!!

jrabbit81

S: 15st13lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 1st5lb(8.52%)
Ok so I couldn't resist! I weighed myself this morning and could not contain my pure joy so felt I should share! I started at 15 stone 3 pounds, and today I am 13 Stone 3 Pounds!! I have lost 2 Stone!!!!

So happy!! I couln't do it without you guys. So thank you!! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jrabbit81

Thank you! I am just so happy!!! I am stuggling to contain myself!! Got 13 Pounds to go till I am no longer obese!!!

How are you???

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 3st2.5lb(19.02%)
Well done! That's great news! :)

P.S. I'm starting on Weds so it's really cool seeing how it's coming off you.. I hope my losses are good too! x

CarolineM

Stubborn and doing it
Hiya Anna :D I think you'll love this diet as it tastes so so good.

Congrats on your loss so far - that's one amazing result :D

Jess - I'm fine, did my usual eat too much at mum's yesterday but back on track today and going to be good. I really hope to get below that 18½ stone mark come Friday :D

jrabbit81

They will be and the food is yummy! What did you think of lighter life?

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 3st2.5lb(19.02%)
Hey- I loved LL to be honest! It really changed my life and so damn quickly. I liked the taste and the fact it was a no-brainer - no hunger, no temptation etc. I regret the fact I didn't see it through and do "route to management" (the re-introduction of food phase that makes the diet incredibly successful long term), but I just went off the boil and despite my good intentions I just couldn't get back onto it properly after New Year lapses.

Since being back on food I've discovered my 'off' button isn't really working - portions are silly, and I eat really sporadically - hopefully DC will be the answer to retraining me a bit.

I've just checked the meals out on Look What We Found - they look lovely! No chemicals etc.. can't wait!

Anyway - sorry for hijacking your thread, hehe :D

A xx

jrabbit81

You go girl! You will love this diet! For me its about re training my body to eat normally and controlled, before I was like I can eat whatever and eat so much rubbish and now I really think about what I put in my body, so its all positive. The only meal I didn't like was the chicken casserole!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Hey Jess you had me worried there with the title of the thread - you little tease you!!!! Little being the operative word!! Well done you - Fantastic result !! xx

new me 20009

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 15st8.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st7.5lb(3.32%)
well done you are losing weight really fast, i have started at 15st 11lbs and i cant wait for the day the scales start saying 14, 13, 12,11,and finally 10. do wish i had a fast forward button but i think that would defeat the object and i wouldnt learn how to eat sensibly.

well done keep up the good work

bryal99

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi there - I am really enjoying reading about everyone's diets and losses - it is so fanatstic ! Also it seems only 5 mins since I was the new gal on here and Jan was advising me on what I could and couldn't do..... I didn't read the blurb at all !! Have since dipped in and out of it when I need to know something !! Anyway I have had another 100% day (despite work colleagues bringing in shed loads of choccie cakes and biscuits .....) and I am hungry so planning my main meal and spinach (not sure what yet - I kinda have a lucky dip most nights !!). Then off to my scrapbooking workshop will my friend - a night off .....

shep

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 13st9lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st2lb(1.04%)
hope you had fun, well its weigh day for me, not expecting anything as only restarted Tuesday, Monday went by the by. So if i stay the same I will be happy for now, next week will see the difference. good luck to all

bryal99

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Jessica - well done on the 2 stone off - I totally missed your WI posts......Durrrrrr........ Any news on the prize at your club ???