I Clearly have distorted views about my size

These findings are great arent they?
I was a 28/30 and Im now a 16, I still look at myself as Im big. The other day I tried an old pair of jeans from the size I used to be...both me and my Daughter fitted in them with room to spare! I still cant get used to the idea though...not yet!

Awesome, well done you! Must be a terrific feeling :D

I have a different problem, I'm the only one who *does* have a realistic idea of what size I am. Every time I have a conversation with other women about what size clothing we wear I get people rubbishing me and telling me not to be so "ridiculous" when I tell them what size clothes I wear, and that I couldn't possibly be that big. Last time I got so angry that I actually found and pulled out the labels on every item of clothing I was wearing (including my knickers) to prove the point!

the size thing is strange. i weigh just under 15 stone:eek: and am a size 16 but when i weight 13.5 i was still a 16 then

how freaky is this! mee too!
i went shopping yesterday in debenhams (by the way when i started sw i was a size 22) well i picked up all the dresses i liked in a size 16 (now im my head i was thinking THIS IS NOT GOING TO FIT ME) well they all fitted me and one of them was even too big and i was delighted that i could have got the 14 but they had none in that size ha ha seems skinny people have that problem too ha ha. anyway i got my dress a very comfortable size 16 and im sooooooo happy

Back