I DID IT!!!! I AM AT TARGET!!!!! With before & after pics now

julie19

Silver Member
I have finally done it - I am at target - I am so pleased with myself & now all I have to do is stay there!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the forum that has picked me up & dusted me off when I have felt like eating my way through the Cadbury's factory - along with class this is what has kept me going!

One other thing though - last night at class I was voted the groups Woman of te Year 2009 & because I meet the criteria I have been put through to the district finals in September....

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!! Really pleased for you :D

Well done Julie - I bet you must feel like woman of the year!! Fab achievement!!

Julie - what an amazing achievement!! Well done, it makes all the hard work and rough times so worth it!! Revel in the glory for a while but don't forget, it is so easy to put it back on. Keep with the plan, keep going to class and enjoy being slim FOREVER!!

Well done hun, I'm so pleased for you. xxx

Well done, you must be sooooooo happy xxx

Well done!

Julie - what an amazing achievement!! Well done, it makes all the hard work and rough times so worth it!! Revel in the glory for a while but don't forget, it is so easy to put it back on. Keep with the plan, keep going to class and enjoy being slim FOREVER!!

Well done hun, I'm so pleased for you. xxx

Jaylou - We talked about this is class last night, for now I am still going to go & stay for class each week but maybe sometime in the future I may just go every other week - last time I did SW I made the fatal mistake of getting to target then not going again thinking I could do it myself - I don't intend to do this again, I think if I did my consultant would turn up at the house & drag me there anyway....;)

What a fantastic achievement. Well done and congrats on reaching goal :)

Congratulations. What a fantastic achievement!

Wow!!! Well done Hun!!
This is the most difficult part of your journey now, as you have to keep the motivation going in order to stay on track.
What an amazing achievement and inspiration you are to us on here!
xx

Back