I did something repulsive and I really loved it.......

BellyFlop

Silver Member
I had a great big filthy portion of red hot......

chicken soup.....and it was lush!:eek::D

I tried it on day one ten weeks ago and I was truly repulsed, but decided to bit ethe bullet and try the 'double soup' with chilli and garam masala....omg, I felt so satisfied and actually wanted more, but I'd only got one pack, so tomorrow I'm off to get my delicious new discovery in bulk!:)

So now, I am truly a member of the DARK SIDE!:D

Lisa xx

its weird isnt it how your tastes change dont think i could try it again though! x

Oooooooooooooooh...U R A SICK WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol x

:sign0137:

Hmmm... still not convinced though I have got me some garlic flakes and paprika for when I start again just in case I get brave enough for the chicken 'soup'...

I was dreading reading this thread to see what you had been 'swallowing' lol. Welcome to the darkside hun xxx

Babe your brain has beentaken over by little green gaz's ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nutter ..
Glad you enjoyed it tho..nice to have a change xx

Babe your brain has beentaken over by little green gaz's ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nutter ..
Glad you enjoyed it tho..nice to have a change xx

It was divine!

Food of the Gods.......Curry Chilli Chicken soup is the best!

I want it three times a day, I loved it soooo much!;):eek::D

Where's your picture gone then? :(

omg - i thought you could only get chicken soup on lipotrim - have I been living down a hole or what?

And what's this about chilli flakes etc - are you guys adding things to the completely tasteless chicken soup so it resembles something that is actually fit for consumption - TELL ME MORE PLEASE!

Scaz stop been a tart! lol

No Thanks Scaz, I prefer DIY........;)

Back