I dont believe it

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
Why couldnt my weigh-in be today instead of yesterday??? I posted yesterday that I only lost 2lbs but stepped on the scales this morning and I've lost another 2lbs!:eek: Mustve been the extra water that I've drank in the last 2 days. I know that I need to drink more and I'm not saying that I can manage the full 4 pints (I drink lots of coffee though) but that mustve been it.
TYPICAL!:sigh:

C'est La Vie lol
Aww hun, well hopefully next week you'll have a mega loss! It's something to look forward to!
Hugs x x x

LOL....sod's law I'll stay the same all week. I will stay off the scales til Monday, I will, I will :D

That happens to me all the time:rolleyes: Only yesterday the scales showed 1/4lb up from the day before (just in time for wi-hmph!) then today I'd lost another 1lb.

It is hard. I don't have digital scales, mine are old fashioned cheapo asda! They are so inaccurate it's untrue. I've been putting off getting digital ones...
I have weeks where I am obsessed with getting weighed, but it can wear you down and I'm sure it's not healthy going to the loo after every wee or poo! LMAO!!! :):):)

Put them somewhere high up ! (I'm a titch at 5"4 and my hb is always putting sweets/choc in high places!) lol

Hugs x x x

its soo typical isn't it? but think next week you will have a lovely big loss! I know what you mean about the water sometimes I can go all day and then realise I haven't had even a glass of water all day..oops! but the water does really really help with losses so just try not to think about it and a good tip is to sip it all day rather than have large amounts in intervals throughout the day x
Lou

Back