i dont feel too good at the mo

xdebzx

:(

Not sure what is going on with me at the mo' started the week quite well but over the last couple of days i have felt extremely weak, no energy, bad dizzy spells, I was intially on SS+ but changed up to 810 after realising i shouldnt still be on it because of my BMI.

Are you meant to be in ketosis on 810? If you are i'm not.:confused:

Anyone else on 810 who can offer sum advice?

debs x

oh hun please be carefull ....... i dont think your meant to be in ketosis on 810 but when your in ketosis you do feel very weak some times cant you call ur cd and talk to her

oh hun please be carefull ....... i dont think your meant to be in ketosis on 810 but when your in ketosis you do feel very weak some times cant you call ur cd and talk to her

Hi, tried emailing her and left messages for her since last night and no response yet.

My hubby to be isnt very happy, he is worried about me. I was managing to get round the village with the dogs every night but i dont even have the energy to get down the street.

The majorly worrying thing is that when i get to the top of the stairs its like its been an expedition or something as i get really dizzy.:confused:

Am hoping that maybe a CDC on here can advise until i get in touch with my own

debs x

Debs I wish I could help, I think 810 you don't go into ketosis hun as it is classed as LCD not VLCD... I hope a CDC comes along soon..

Feel better hun... positive vibes heading your way

Love

look for mini on here she will be able to tell you till you get some advice try to stay still

Thanks for the advice hun, i think i will do that.

debs x

Debs I wish I could help, I think 810 you don't go into ketosis hun as it is classed as LCD not VLCD... I hope a CDC comes along soon..

Feel better hun... positive vibes heading your way

Love

Ty hun x

how r u feeling now? any better x

debs x

Hi

You should not be in ketosis on 810 although some can be in mild ketosis.

Your symptoms could be either low blood pressure, low blood sugar, dehydration or even a virus.

My advice would be to increase your fluids and take it easy. Do not get up too quickly from a lying down or sitting position as this can make you dizzy also.

Would also suggest you move onto 1000 cals for a few days and see if this helps.

If you still feel unwell later might be worth popping into GP out of hours service or local A&E and getting them to check your blood pressure.

Hope you feel better soon.

Hi Debs,

I am improving although still in pain (especially my boobies)...

My back feels like really bad sunburn...

Love

aww bless ya, glad your on the road to recovery, it can be pretty nasty even for someone with good immunity.

Glad your taking it easy tho' :hug99:

debs x

Hi

You should not be in ketosis on 810 although some can be in mild ketosis.

Your symptoms could be either low blood pressure, low blood sugar, dehydration or even a virus.

My advice would be to increase your fluids and take it easy. Do not get up too quickly from a lying down or sitting position as this can make you dizzy also.

Would also suggest you move onto 1000 cals for a few days and see if this helps.

If you still feel unwell later might be worth popping into GP out of hours service or local A&E and getting them to check your blood pressure.

Hope you feel better soon.

hi, thank you very much for the advice, i think i have been a little more on edge about it due to not being able to get in touch with my cdc.

I had a virus very similar to glandular fever at the start of the year, then immediately afterwards i got post viral stress disorder, it took me until May to feel better.

I have also in the past had problems with balance, inner ear problems caused it, and i had similar dizzy spells then.

Hopefully its nothing, maybe low blood pressure as you say.

I think it would be a good idea to head up to 1000. I have more than enough time to reach my goal.

Thanks

Debs x

hi

still feeling very fuzzy headed, unfortunately havent been remotely hungry today, had a shake at 9.30am before i went to work, just got home about 10 mins ago and have stuck a chicken breast under the grill to try and tempt me. Been drinking plenty of water, so i s'pose thats one positive thing.

My CDC contacted me this morning and advised a shift in the plans (i.e. 1000) i think its probably a good idea as i am doing a 23mile off road bike ride for the British Heart Foundation on Sunday 6th July, and dont wanna miss it.

Will see the doc at the walk in surgery tomo if no improvement, might just go for a check up anyway on Monday just to be on the safe side.

I will keep you posted.

debs x

Back