I don't like Mondays

how did you do this week??

i lost 3lbs!! WOOP WOOP im back!!!!

well
not happy, is all im going to say!!!!
lol

ive lost about 1/2 a pound.... gggrrrrrrrr

i blooming hope so!!!
i cant get it in my head that i am going to stop here, so there has got to be more to come off!!!

well. as suspected i had a 2lbs gain...
which put my target to 5lbs behind schedule...
soooo
im not impressed, but cant do anything about it now...

but i joined SW on monday night. and im going to give that a try.. it was quite scary as ive never been to a meeting thing like that before.....

how did you do?

I stayed the same - again! Never mind hopefully it'll come off next week. I always lose very slowly coz I eat as much as I can get away with and still lose. I reckon if I'm gona have to stick to this all my life I won't cut anything out completely.

I used to go to a slimming club and I quite enjoyed it once I got used to it but it was a bit strange at first. I hope that does the trick for you, hopefully you'll get a good loss this week if this is your first week doing it - Good luck!

Tracey

looonnnnggg time since i updated you...

after my 2lb gain, i joined sw, and lost 2lbs in my first week, and then lost 2.5lbs in my second week. so im well chuffed with that.. still 4.5lbs behind target, but ill be ok.... ill catch up!!!

(heres hoping that when i get really close to goal that i can still keep losing!!!)

hope you are well!

It might be 4.5 behind your target but it's 4.5 less than you were 2 weeks ago - well done!

Not sure what I am. Hubby has been brought home urgently coz he's lost so much weight and can't stop losing it. Chance'd be a fine thing for us wouldn't it? I am now trying to feed him up whilst keeping off what I have lost - not easy I can tell you!

I now feel like I'm surrounded by nice things to eat and I've not to eat them. He's been back just over a week now so as soon as he's a bit better, I'll put all the stuff I haven't to eat out of sight and he'll have to get it out when he wants it.

I'm gona have to cross my fingers I'm not too bad when I get on the scales on Monday.

Tracey

how are you going with hubby being home??

Lost 2lbs the week before last, and this week just gone lost 1.5!! woop woop. its still coming off!

i lost 1.5lbs again. which was a massive shock, as i ate like a trooper on the weekend (and all bad things!!!)

hope you are well!!

Welcome back... I need to pull my finger out and be good. How's everything going?

Hi Kes, Had a lot of personal problems recently so I'm afraid the diet went out the window, anyway things are settling down now so back to it. Last week probably wasn't the best time to start because my son came to stay last week (he's a chef so I'll say no more) I think I've done well to stay the same this week so hopefully next week will be better.

You've been doing well, keep it up for the wedding.

Tracey

i hope you are ok... and that everything is going ok....
im here if ya wanna chat...

well i am not sure what i weigh to be honest... lol
i compelty forgot what day it was yesterday. and missed slimming world.. WOOPS!!!
and because i wasnt home yesterday morning, i have no idea what i weigh at home.. so im going to skip this weigh in and just see how i go next week.
although this weekend im going to see a friend, and we are not really going to be doing much other than drinking.. lol... soooo its one last night for fun, then its onto Cambridge as of monday or tuesday... eeeekkkkkkk
wish me luck

Hi guys! I havent posted on this forum before! I started Herbalife last night so I'll be weighin in on mondays too! I've put on a stone this summer and about 2 stone in total within the last 12 months! :( But I'm determined to sort it! I've started walking 5-6 kilometers and I've bought the dvd of Jillian Michael's 30 day shred which is amazing! Oh so tired and sore now though! Its good to know I'm not alone though! :)

welcome!

hope mondays are good for us all from now on...

can i ask what is herbal life???

Back