I don't like Mondays

woop woop. well done!! yes def keep this up!! what ever we are doing is working! WOOP WOOP

well done!!! Hope i can do the same!!! Been bad and not exercised this week. And ive been really bad on food!!! Eeeekkkkk

well done!!!
me... well according to Dr ive only lost 5lb this month... so..... thats not great... :(
need to get my bum back into gear....

well done on the pound and getting back to where you were before christmas...
you can do the rest soon enough... im sure you can.

yeah.. my goal was to get to 12 st for my birthday in April... but i dont think thats going to happen for some reason...
soooo i think to get into the 12's will be nice enough... just get as low as i can go..

im so determined to start again with being good with food and exercise this month.... i can do it....

Course you can, and you'll be feeling better all the time as the weight comes off. You've over 2 months so in that time as long as you lose every month you'll be looking far better. Keep the exercise up too.

I got back to the exercise last night - I'd missed a few nights coz of fixing things. I can feel bits aching this morning but it's a nice aching coz it means I've worked hard but not overdone it. I've decided that as well as the mini weigh-in on Fridays, from now on I'll give the exercise a miss on weekends, that way I'm more likely to keep it up if I don't feel I have to do it everyday.

Tracey

well im chuffed with myself this morning. i didnt weigh myself!! wooop wooop... im trying not to do it every day anymore.
so that way if i think ohhh ive not lost much (as i wont know) then i might try harder...
so heres hoping that works....
ill be back into exercise as soon as i get home from work tonight, and then it will be fridays, sat & sund (if i can) and then mondays... at least three times a week is what im aiming for....
so wish me luck!

yeah... i used to weigh each night... and then the morning to see what i had lost over night... but not anymore..need to be good...
NO WEIGH IN TILL MONDAY!!!
eeeeeekkkkkkk

thats what i thought, but it doesnt seem to be doing anything at the min.........

day 2 of not weighing myself.. woop woop!! can i keep it up!lol

woop woop. another day not weighing.... im being so good (on that front) i wont be supprised if i blooming put on weight this week... eeeeekkkkk

Back