I don't like Mondays

Don't worry, I think we're all obsessed! I still weigh every morning but only take any real notice of Mondays and a bit of notice of Fridays. Before, I could quite happily get weighed loads of times throughout the day, before tea, after tea; before a bath and after a bath. You name it I weighed myself before and after it - and I had to be completely naked! I have got better now - a bit anyway - I stick to the mornings.

I purposely have weigh-in Monday morning so that over the weekend weigh day is looming. I could easily go over the top today but I'm aware of my 'official' weigh-in tomorrow. I did my mini-weigh-in Friday morning and I'd sts but hopefully over the weekend a bit will have come off.

If you have trouble over weekends you're probably better to change to Mondays.

Tracey

im 3lbs down... but i was veryyyyy sick friday... and now i have a cold. soooo im thinking im going to be putting that all straight back on this week. lol...
but at the moment 3lb down, which means im now in the 13's!!! yay

well done!!!! Yeah, i hope to be able to keep it off. But we will see.

3lb on this week.... WOOOPSSS
lol
hope you did better this week!!!!

feeling much better, and im being good (kinda)
will be even better when i start up my tablets again!

your supposed to take them all the time but i stop them when i get an event come up or something. So i stopped them when i was ill and with valentines and us going away, ikept off them, and i start back on them tomorrow.....

Ehhhh

ive just completly stuffed myself full of pancakes!!!!! Lol... Got to love pancake day!!!!

started back up today, as promised...
im being such a super girl at the moment.. really feeling back into it!!

after saying i was positive and good with food, i go and bloody stuff my self all afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fingers crossed!!!!!

well, i would like to say ive lost a shed load! lol.....
but this is not the case!!! nothing!! ive stayed the same....
but i did have a big roast dinner the night before, so im sure thats really what made me stay the same .....

so im really pushing myself this week to lose 2lb again... i really need to get my bum into gear!!!
wish me luck!

well this week i lost.... 2lbs... woop woop....
sooooo yes i am happy with that.

also had dr weigh in. and he has me down at 90kg (clothed and shoes) soooo thats pretty cook too, as i was 92kg last weigh in.. so im chuffed with that.. (and its totm)

so we both did well this week!!!

lets hope we can be super good this week too!

Back