I don't skinny dip! I chunky dunk :)

kdl85

Today I started my journey with slim and save.
I am 19 stone looking to get down to 14.
I received my starter pack and have a good variety of meals to choose from.
Today I had porridge for breakfast, Thai soup for lunch, mac cheese for tea( was pleasantly surprised with how yummy it was) and going to have a cookie and cream shake for supper.
I think I might be making meals up wrong mac cheese and porridge was really watery.. Followed instructions to a T. Any help with food prep would be grateful. Must admit I'm not a cooking guru lol :D
Excited about this journey. Read a lot of threads on this and all very helpful.
K x

Hi Kd here to follow, Love your title made me laugh out loud. good luck on your journey xx
Making up the meals, I had the same probs at first, I tried less water but some of the ingredients were still hard when you went to eat them.
Now I let them soak for a few minutes, then I cook them slowly on the hob while my vegetables are cooking. hope this helps.

A wee bit trial and error I think with regards to making up shakes & meals. Also personal preference. I prefer more water in my shakes (350mls) & I soak my porridge or oatmeal for 5 mins before microwaving. Only had mac cheese once & it was hard so a bit experimenting with that I think.

The title is a bit if fun. Just explains me to a T lol. :D
Brilliant. Thanks you both for the tips. Will let meals soak for a couple of mins before microwaving them.
Yesterday was good. Woke up a little hungry. Haven't got any dreaded headaches that I've read some people have had. Drinking plenty so maybe that's helping.
Today's menu is....
B red fruit shake
L veg soup
D spag bol
S caramel shake

so far so good!!
Xx

The title is a bit if fun. Just explains me to a T lol. :D
Brilliant. Thanks you both for the tips. Will let meals soak for a couple of mins before microwaving them.
Yesterday was good. Woke up a little hungry. Haven't got any dreaded headaches that I've read some people have had. Drinking plenty so maybe that's helping.
Today's menu is....
B red fruit shake
L veg soup
D spag bol
S caramel shake

so far so good!!
Xx

Hey. I started yesterday too. But my head is pounding mainky from the fact its a stinking hangover haha! My last drop of booze before ketosis kicks in :)

Glad you are feeling ok. Have a great day :)

Hey2129
Yey fabb someone who started at the same time. That's not soo good about the headache. Thankfully it's self inflicted tho hehe.
Be good to buddy up on this journey.
Good luck today x

Hey. I started yesterday too. But my head is pounding mainky from the fact its a stinking hangover haha! My last drop of booze before ketosis kicks in :)

Glad you are feeling ok. Have a great day :)

Ha ha 2129 no sympathy for you ;) Hope uve not got the munchies to go with it!!

Day 2 done and dusted.
Feeling good. Dying to weigh myself but promised that I would only do it once a week as I get disheartened easy.
Had my caramel shake with warm water and a spoonful of coffee fit supper was great. taste like a caramel latte.
Looking forward to tomorrow :thumbup:

K x

well done kld85 :) Ive ordered more caramel shake so cant wait to try it hot with coffee. Hope it tastes like a Costa caramel latte lol

hi! i just started too today x

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

How are you getting on with your first day Lisa?
Caramel latte not as good ad Costa but was tasty.
Today I've had
B banana shake
L mushroom soup
D chilli
Going to have a bar or a shake for supper later. 3 day almost done. Enjoying this very much x

can't say im enjoying it. im not hungry but the house smells of yummy food and im peeved !

still only day 1 and im determined not to break it on the first day!

It's definitely hard when you have to cook or there is cooking going on for others. in the house I have a 4 year old and hubby. I'm really fortunate that hubby is really supportive so he cooks for him and the little one.
Day one is nearly over for you. Keep strong. I'm here on mobile now so if you need support just message me.
Try drinking loads of even have some coke zero if u have it. Do you have any meals left today x x

all my meals done now im in bed. hungry and fed up. but i will not give up this time x

Just think of tomorrow as a new day :eek:
I bought a calender and cross out each day as I complete it it's motivation.

Once you see your first weight loss that will motivate you.

It's difficult. I've struggled on day 1. I promise it gets better as you go on xx

Day 3 done and dusted.
B banana shake
L mushroom soup ( I'm really loving all the soups so far)
D chilli
S dark choc truf ( yum yum)
Weighed myself today lost 6 pound in 3 days. Bit of a motivator. :thumbup:
I will admit now. I'm not drinking water I can't stand it so drinking coke zero instead. Seems to be working with coke zero.
Tut tut I know. Just can stomach water so would rather drink coke than nothing.
Happy today. Ordered 28 days supply today raring to go.
Hope everyone has had a good Sunday xxx

Last edited:
hi guys. i can't believe important up at 6! but important feeling refreshed and great!

not important...im. predictive text!

Ha ha don't ya just love predictive text ?

My husband got a text from his mate last week that was ever so slightly suggestive thanks to predictive txt -he's never gonna live it down lol
Glad ur feeling good x

Back