I don't skinny dip! I chunky dunk :)

oh yeah..last week i was texting my brother about some ants in my back garden. there was a patch of them...nest? right at the back of the garden. the text he got was

i have seen some anus in the back garden. can u suggest anything.

he just put back...pants.

it took me ages ti figure it out. trouble is he never asked! he must have thought i was serious haha x

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Hahaha anus that made me chuckle.
Glad your feeling better.
Can't believe it's Monday already. where did the weekend go.
Hope everyone has a good Monday xx

If your food packs are coming out runny it maybe that your microwave is lower powered. I make mine up as per instructions and after I've left to stand for a minute they aren't watery at all. I used my friends microwave the other day and my spag Bol was like soup.
Maybe try adding another 30 secs on to cooking time?

Fab I had my micro on low watt setting. Shows how much I used micro. It's all looking tasty now x

How are you doing, how many days is this?

This is day 5 and doing good.
No hiccups. Not feeling hungry so that's a blessing lol.
Today I had a banana shake for breakfast. Tomato soup for lunch. Just going to make the curry for tea then have a bar for supper.
Xx

Glad your doing ok x

Your doing really well too Lisa.
In a couple of weeks time we will both be doing this like we have do e it for years :thumbup:
Xxxx

only problem is we are having a big family day out on Thursday, first time the family has been together in 6 years. Big meal planned and everything so Ill probably just have the meal, small one but no alcohol. I feel bad but really want to enjoy the occasion.....help!

I printed off 2 charts ystdy. 1 is a calendar of next 2 months so I can cross each completed day & other is 6 blocks with 1-14 so I can cross off lbs lost. It def gets better by day 4/5. Stick with it all you've got to lose is weight :D

Defo agree. I've got a calender and do the same. great idea in the 1-14 pound chart. I'm going to give it a try.
Its a fab way to motivate yourself!! Marking the day's away and pounds off!!! :):thumbup: xxx

today's going great I've decided as I've not got loads of time in the morning to change my shake to a bar. I can eat it on my way to work.
I'm having a shake at night instead of the bar and I feel more satisfied. Strange that.
Day 6 today and feeling amazing. can't believe I'm doing this with ease. Looking forward to weigh day on Friday xxx

I didn't get any bars this time round and kinda regretting it a bit just for when I'm out and about. Looking fwd to hearing about ur WI tmrw.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Wow official first weigh in and I have lost 12 pound. I can't believe how easy this has been. I am so motivated and happy with my weight loss.
Week 1 done and dusted. Week 2 here I come :D. Xxx

Way to go Kd, fantastic loss, keep going gal xxx

Thanks sojafay. I think this is the first diet I have stuck to for a week solid. Really enjoying it. Hot my next 28days order in so it's only upwards from here xxx

Wow brilliant results!!! Well done x

Back