I don't skinny dip! I chunky dunk :)

Day 8 has been fab. Had a muesli bar for breakfast. Chicken soup for lunch. Chilli for tea and a mint choc shake for supper mmmmmm it was tastyeeee.
My other half just eat a chippy. God it smells amazing but kept my wits and jumped in the shower so I didn't have to drool over him eating it. Lol.
Looking toward to day 9 :thumbup: xxx

Day 9 done and dusted hello day 10. ....
I did really well today. Made cupcakes with my daughter and resisted. Normally I eat all the cream filling before it goes on the cupcakes.
Up a little later today so I've only had mushroom soup. Not hungry at all today.
Feeling great xx

Day 13
Well been a busy day. Little one started P1 so getting her organised and off to school. Just sitting down to my strawberry shake. 2 week tomorrow I've been on slim and save and I am so proud of myself. And everyone else who is doing strong.
I love caramel shakes. Taste like butterscotch angel delight nom nom.
Xx

Well done Kd good rewards coming for your effort xx

Morning.
Day 14 and been blessed with the TOTM. Feel really bloated and sore (tmi I know) weigh day tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Really tired today. Too many late night's and early mornings as they say you can't burn the candle at both ends.
Hope everyone has a good day.
I struggled yesterday. Really wanted tea with everyone else. Home made mac cheese smelt amazing. I managed to resist. Hope I can keep this together. Don't want to slack now. Been so good. But as you all know. It's really tempting. Managed to resist a bit of my dad's birthday cake yesterday too. Before I would of had a few slices :eek:
Will keep you posted of how today went. Just need to get my mind set and I'll be fine. TOTM and to want to eat everything. Lol. X x x us women don't get it easy eh!!! X x x

I know exactly how you feel TOTM due and i'm ill and suddenly fighting the urge to raid the cupboards. I just keep trying to think about how pleased I am when I have a good result on the scales. Keep strong, we can do this!!!

Yey weigh day and 3 pound down for me. Happy since it's totm didn't expect all that. Roll on week 3.
Xxx

Well done Kd, onwards and downwards:clap:

Great stuff. Week 3 will be a breeze :)

Well done on your loss that's great!!

Well got motivated today and did half hour on treadmill. My daughter has decided this afternoon she is going to give me a dance lesson. Should be amusing she is only 4. Anything to keep me and her active.
Had a choctruf bar for breakfast and mushroom soup so far. Not hungry. Need to drink more water. I hate the stuff but needs must if I want to loose. Does anyone know of any allowed flavoured water but not the s&s ones?? Xx

Ribena plus from the bottle, check the flavours though coz some have citric acid, for some strange reason cartons have citric acid.
Also if you were getting through a lot it does have some cals and carbs
xx

I fell off and back on. Had a week off due to lack of control :( haven't put any weight on and have lost 2 pound. Sheer luck I think.
Well back in the zone a d going to do this 100% now.
Kxx

Back