I dont understand this milk business.

the one milk is just semi-skimmed milk. the one means 1% fat, they make a big deal about it but all semi skimmed is 1% lol

Unfortuntely not OBID :( I was gettin worried about the milk thing then. I thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I found the change from whole milk to semi-skimmed really easy this time. It tasted horrible the first time I tried dieting. I couldn't get used to it. I have never heard of the one milk. Does it tste any different to semi-skimmed?

Tbh Cup, I only ever drink it in the odd cup of tea. On semi skimmed and before I started on WW I would have enjoyed a glass of milk with my meals sometimes but haven't ventured to have a glass of ONE as to me it reminds of just coloured water. It looks like I'll be going back to semi-skimmed though.

lol @ coloured water. I have had ilk like that. School milk i call it. Yack. I think I'm gonna be semi-skimmed for life now. I very rarely drink milk by the glass anyway so this little life change will not be noticed.

Tbh Cup, I only ever drink it in the odd cup of tea. On semi skimmed and before I started on WW I would have enjoyed a glass of milk with my meals sometimes but haven't ventured to have a glass of ONE as to me it reminds of just coloured water. It looks like I'll be going back to semi-skimmed though.

Taste wise I havent noticed any difference between One and Semi skimmed milk. I drink it by the glass every day - LOVE milk lol

Last edited:
thats because one and semi skimmed are the same, its just the one milk say its 1% fat, even tho ALL semi-skimmed milk is 1% fat

Sorry to butt in, but I always thought that milk points were fixed. ie not worked out by cals or sf, as it worked out too high, so ww fixed it, so it could fit in the points plan better.

i always find the book inaccurate tho because for e.g they say a kitkat chunky is 7 pts but if u calculate it its 5.5

well i prob use about half a pint a day in my tea so i'll factor that in from now on. coz i havent up until now , but it hasnt stopped me losing weight.

if you calculate the points in a pint of skimmed its only 2.5 anyway

ahhh for the kit kat chunky business, the book says they're 55g but they're actually 50,i guess thats why they're less when u calculate

mmmmmmmmm kit kat! :(

I'm so jelous. lol. I might have half a one! I got 15.5 points left for today to have some dinner and snacks.

Back