I failed last night

I know exactly how you feel, i had a really bad day yesterday and came so close to eating all the wrong things but i managed to stop myself, i'm on day 7 and i need to get throught this plan and be the slimmer person i once was many years ago. I am a mother of 2 children and i am never in photo's .... always the one taking them, my children will grow up thinking i was never around. That's why i want to be happy with myself so on my 40th birthday party at the end of the year i will be happy having lots of photo's taken.

We are all here for each other and we all have bad days so don't beat yourself up we are all human and have our own weakness, mine is sweet things.

Hi Jess, how are you getting on today? I posted a thread about my Jacobs crackers nightmare today lol, and only day 4. I ate 4... yes 4 of the crackers. Of all the things in the world. Oh dear. Oh well you moved on and I am going to do the same. Fight the good fight and all that!

Never mind Rocky road, we'll brush those Jacobs crackers under the carpet and get on with tomorrow lol. Just got to keep going and we'll get there. :) :)

March:- well done for resisting yesterday, one step closer to being the slimmer you!

Ha ha yes indeedy Jess. You guys are doing so well sticking with it and not giving in. I used to think if I had one thing I shouldn't then the diet was out the window so I may as well binge. But this time I put it down to a blip and got back in track which is a mini achievement for me :).

I agree jess

This is a tiny fraction of our lives think of how you will feel looseing the lbs and looking in the mirror feeling content ..... I havnt done that for a long time ( weight wise ) you also have the rest of the slimmer times to look forward too !!

I keep thinking of running in the park with the kids & feeling ok about it AND being able to do it !! It's keeping me on track

It is worth it.... When i get to goal It'll have taken me about a year!!! But it'll have changed (And probably saved!) My life!!! Well worth every pain staking week!!!

X

Agree !!!

Back