I feel....... Flat

I wish it would either snow again or melt altogether! I had a tears off my two girls this morning because the snowman has lost his head :( Bless 'em! My eldest is fascinated how snow and ice turns into water, she thinks its magic LOL

ah. the snowman has lost his head. Kids eh.

U been eating cold beans again, Jim..
Oh bless her.. Poor snowman. Thats well cute...
Woofy X

can't eat beans on Atkins woofy, ;)

I remember three very tearful boys waking me up one morning to inform me that someone had stolen the snowman :-D

Guess what? I am feeling BETTER!!!!!! whoop! *happy dance*

TT, thats well cute babes x

WOOP! WOOP! Your feeling better, cracking news hunni. *Dances with TT*

Woofy X

glad every ones feeling better , i would if i could just bloody losse some friggin weight , im just sooooo tempted to take the easy route and go back on ll shakes for easy weight loss , but i know its not the best way for me to get back on track long term grrrrrrr!!!! fall off weight you know im super impatient !!!!!

Sukie Sue I'm exactly the same, but you know what they say, the slower it comes off the longer it stays off :)

1 Pound , we think its not a great amount but it is.....
Came across this so have pasted and posted just to remind us all....

Hello, do you know me?
If you don't you should. I'm a pound of fat, and I'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet. Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm Only One Pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds, but never only one, so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight. Yes, it's fun being Only One Pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound." (as if that were such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing. And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you. Happy Days!!
After all, I'm Only One Pound of fat!!!

Woofy X

Thats brilliant! I remember my old CD counsellor used to have a bit lump of it to show us how much a pound was to keep us motivated. Shocking how big it is really and we think its not a lot.

thanks for that guys , a wake up call,i also remember the ll pound of rubber fat , a good reminder !!!!that is why we are on this site xxxx

Last edited:
Keep your food real and fresh and it will give it a push...

"Pounds of fat are like sheep, 1 goes and the rest will follow...Baaaaa

Woofy X

Back