I feel....... Flat

Maybe TT and I are building up to a massive WHOOSIE.....

Heres hoping hee hee hee

Wishfull thinking Woofy X

You had muffins today, were they nice? Did u follow the below?
Muffin in a Minute

allowed on Induction

Serving Size: 1

1/4 cup flax meal (8.09 total carbs, 7.6 fiber)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder (0.64 net carbs)
1 packet splenda packet (0.9 net carbs)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (1.84 total carbs, 1.2 fiber)
1 large egg (0.6 net carbs)
1 teaspoon butter

Where did you get the "flax meal " Ive googles it but nothing...

Might send the lovely OH out so I can make these, cheer-me-up-muffins....

Woofy X

Yep thats the recipe I used. I got the Flax stuff from a health shop in town, (I think its called 'The Health Food Store') and its called Flax Powder for some reason but assistant assured me it was the right stuff and then said 'are you on atkins?' LMAO so they know what we're doing ROFL

I think I have Atkins flu, the cough, and lost voice has now been added to with a temperature runny nose and sneezing :-(

Atkins flu????

Maybe this is what I had last week when I was ill? Hot & cold sweats, headaches, sore throat, chesty cough??

xx

Morning, Lovely`s.
Flax Powder, ok. Will have a little lookie for it. I do my shopping on line and Tesco`s isnt much cop for low carb, Might pop out today to the land of living (havent been out for days) and see what Asda`s has....

TT, how u feeling babes? Any better? (((hugs)))

Jools, You might of had Atkins flue. Its a shame we cant go the colour blue or something to indicate which illness... God only knows what colour I would go lol. You feeling better now, hun?

Karen, you seem the healthy 1. Hope you are still keeping well?

Off to the shops today, drop youngest son off to birthday party (2 hours woop. woop.) Hopefully I will find Jules and get her and the fairy-napped whoosie fairy back... Any signs of them yet?

Woofy Woofy X

I'm hale and hearty thanks.

Have found what might be ailing you though. "Atkins flu" aka "Ascent Weakness" according to my Rose Elliott book. Best way to deal with it is: make sure you are drinking 2l of water a day, take a good multivitamin, take extra potassium and, if all else fails, increase your carbs by 5g per day.

Hope that helps x

Feeling like crapola on a stick, heaviest cold I've had for years, sore throat, headache, at least my voice has come back a little though.

Healthy group hug needed here girls....:hug99::gen126::hug99::gen126::hug99:

Much Love

Woofy X

Just think of all the nasties working their way out of your system and how great you'll feel afterwards. Hope it goes soon matey. x x

:sigh: Woke today feelin.... Floppy. My get up and go has run away. Feel blue.:confused:
I feel like ive gone back to how I felt on my 1st week.... Not liking it, wheres me Mojo gone???

Just flopped on the sofa and couldnt be bothered with anything today. Feel light headed But ive eaten and drank lots....

Even lifting my arms takes effort.... Strange!!

Any ideas my lovely`s??

Floppy-Weak-Woofy X :wave_cry:
hey woof , how are you ????
hope youre feeling a little brighter
sue xxx

Im feeling much better, thankyou. 90% better, so happy days... Dont know what that was all about, havent done anything different, just 1 of those strange things....

Keep snug lovely`s, the snow is coming again... GGGrrrr

Woofy X

I don't think a cough and sore chest are part of Atkins flu, just weakness, lethargy and feeling crap. Good to hear your better woofy.

Morning!!!!!!!
Im happy again!!!!!

Not as floppy, on the up. Kids have gone back to school today, so Happy! Happy! Happy!

How is every1 feeling today? TT, you ok love?

Woofy X

Glad you're better matey x

That's good woofy, morning love.

Morning, Jim, Jim......
Hows you today?
Im good as the kids are back at school. Happy days!!!

Woofy X

I'm fine woofy. Just looking at the sun shining on the snow, all sparkly and pretty.

looks nice, not nice to be out in woofy, we have a very cold wind at the moment out there.

Back