• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I feel like i was such a baby!

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
When i first started LT last week i moaned and cried about the powders! They were all yuk! the chicken was gross, the strawberry and chocolate were salty and gross and the vanilla....lets not go there!:sign0137:

Now i find the choc and strawberry real tasty! I ENJOY the choc!!!
:talk017:
Still not up to try the chicken or vanilla again but im happy i have 2 i like!

So let this be a lesson to anyone starting out thinking there all yuk, there not its your taste buds!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
They become downright scrumptious after another few weeks!!!!

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Lol that i cant believe yet but i hope so! Decided im getting 15 choc next week haha! i just love it

msblonde

a new way of living!
try adding coffee to the vanilla. can you have the flap jacks yet? they are ok, but best wait a bit, as you may find them yukky. after a few weeks its like a taste sensation!

good luck and well done xx

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Next week i can get the flapjacks but only getting a few! I need them for when im upset cos right now im clenching my jaw cos i cant chew! I used to comfort eat so will be nice to have them as an option

I would advise against the flap jacks, they are the most vile things that I have ever tasted!! My chemist gave me one of eah to try so that I didnt have to finish it if I didnt like it!

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
you do get to love the taste of the shakes after a few weeks, don't give up on the soup as you will be glad of them soon when the weather turns chilly. flapjacks are and aquired taste but a welcome change

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Ive heard there "salty cardboard" but i think il try them. If not i know i can go swap for my beloved choc shakes!!!

The soup is a welcome change to the sweetness of the shakes. I put loads of pepper in it, it's so peppery it could be anything, it certainly doesn't taste like chicken soup but it's nice and savoury.:D

21 Chocs for me EVERY week! Strawberry too sweet and vanilla is boring! Have never tried flap jacks or soup.

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
Thanks all for replying xx

Must admit I cant stomach chick but thats all my hubby has??
BUT I have done LT before & my favourites change week by week (strange I know) I hated Vanilla first time I tried it but that was my fav last week & strawberry is winning today :)
I am just praying that salad is my fav when I finish this diet lol
Niki
xx

i must say i hate the vanilla one but with coffee which i hate it is lovely it reminds me of a toffee drink and it is lush i have it in the morning to wake me up and warm me up after my school run. xx

Mmmmm, I look forward to all the shakes! I hated the soup in the first week and haven't had it since but may try it again as the weather gets colder.

I lived on strawberry the first week but now have a latte every morning, a flapjack in the afternoon (don't expect too much of it and you won't be disappointed!) and alternate between choc and strawberry in the evening!!!! Love 'em!

x