I feel yuck!!! :-/ Dukan attack

Gemmarie

Hi everyone! Im on day 3 attack today, was doing ok but now feeling awful...I've read other post similar but I'm worried because now the thought of ANY protein is making me feel sick! Couldn't get off loo yesterday!! ( sorry for details) :)) I know lots of people who have had huge success on Dukan but just feeling really worried....what makes it hard is I'm not really an egg person!! Really don't want to give up
This forum is brilliant! Ps I only lasted 4days last time I tried Dukan

Gem :wave_cry:

Hi Gem

Don't give up!! Take some paracetamols (other painkillers are available ;)) and drink plenty, plenty, plenty of water.

What are you eating?

P x

I don't think I'm eating enough tbh, because the thought of eating any protein is making me sick, tried to eat some chicken before and thought I was going to urge :(! Going to the shop today to try to think of some things, its real fast and lunch I'm struggling with....thanks for your reply, would love some tips x

Dukan porridge for breakfast? Turkey bacon and dukan bread? Any way you eat eggs at all- poach/boil/scramble?

Lunch- tuna and Dijon mustard? Beef? Pâté?

I was the same, hated the thought of meat. I lived on mince, chicken and tukey strips, with omelettes and cheats quiche.

Persevere, it will be worth it I promise, I've lost a stone in 3 and a half weeks!

It's seeing how well all you have done that's spurning me on...feel in a better frame of mind this time around!!! How do u do Dukan porridge and bread?? Thanx for the tips...bought some Lean beef mince was maybe thinking I could make. Burgers?? Xx

People do porridge differently. I use 2tbsp oatbran (1.5tbsp for you), milk and microwave for 2 minutes. Tsp sweetener then some quark to thicken and make it creamy.
Yes you can do burgers, and you can put some onions in. A little for flavour only.
If you go on the recipe thread you will see more ideas. Make chicken curry instead of just eating roast or steamed chicken.
Read other people's diaries, you can get some meal ideas as other people put days menus on. I personally do that so others can benefit and it helps me keep track of what I am eating. On PP today so had lemon muffins and coffee for brekkie, Chicken breast strips and boiled eggs with a chilli dip and yogurt with jelly for lunch, and Ham omlette and lemon and lime cheesecake for dinner.
You have to make it interesting otherwise you get bored and give up. Dont give up, its so worth it. I am no expert but have a look at my diary if you like, for some food options.
Go, go Gem you will do it.
x

Definitely look at Becky's diary, in fact just have a nosy round everyones, that's what I have done :) x

Great advice on meal ideas from Becky there, hope you find your taste buds for meat. When I make burgers I add black pepper and garlic it adds loads of taste. Good luck x

It also helps to have something sweet on PP days, if you are a 'sweet person' like me :D. Sugar free jelly, mousse (yogurt and jelly), layered jelly and yogurt, cheesecake (easiest is quark, sweetener, lemon flavouring and some 0% total yogurt). The sweets takes the boredom of protein.

Bit late to the party but me and a few peeps were throwing ideas around in my diary a few weeks ago ended up we surprised each other with the differences and a list! Good luck x

The first week was worth it :)

How is it going? x

Back