I FELL OF THE WAGON

ber-297

and i'm so annoyed with myself :mad:

Its my cousins 2 yr anniversary today and i've been in tears all morning . Went to make baba's lunch and well you guessed it i helped myself to some - and now i feel upset , angry , disappointed and everything in between :cry:

Dont be so hard on yourself, we have all blipped, you just have to put it past you and get back on the 100% wagon :)
Chin up sweets!

Here it is...

Up you get - climb back on!

Was it just a bit? Or a gorge? The difference being how much it'll affect ketosis, nobody wants to feel hungry.
It's horrid how the guilt is so huge when the sin is small.
I echo the others, get back on track.

In that case, I'll send that wagon away. :D

That's not falling off the wagon - that's definitely a blip.

The tricky bit is putting the blip behind you and not letting the idea that you've somehow 'been bad' fester in your mind.

Cos if you can learn to do that, this diet - and come to that, every other diet - will eventually work. Guaranteed.

No beating yourself up, okay? Just carry on as if it never happened.

hey ber..

Chin up, wait till you have week 1 WI you will be all motivated again, dont dwell on it :)) Lily post said it all :))

Amber

BLIP BLIP BLIP,

Dont be so hard on yourself, it happens to all of us ... even the strong willed ones

Put it behind you, draw a line under it and move swiftly on :)

Good Luck sweet

x

Thanks for the support all - it means a lot .Gotta get outta the habit of using food as a comfort :eek:.

Wasnt helped by a certain person texting me to tell me they were going for a take away and what time did the local chippy open at :mad: when they know well i'm doin cd !!

Felt like directin them to the nearest den of food poisoning :cool:

Thanks for the support all - it means a lot .Gotta get outta the habit of using food as a comfort :eek:.

Wasnt helped by a certain person texting me to tell me they were going for a take away and what time did the local chippy open at :mad: when they know well i'm doin cd !!

Felt like directin them to the nearest den of food poisoning :cool:

Awwww, bless you.

Oh well they dont understand obviously,

just keep on going

:D

x

Awww hun, sounds like a blip to me. Not that I know much, mind!

Dust yourself off, and tomorrow is a new day.

And as for your friend - well, last night, my hubby started discussing what he would be having for his dinners all week! Aaaaarrrrggghhh!

Good luck!

xx

I had 2 days off this week because I felt as if I was getting laryngitis or another cold. But I'm back at CD today - the break might mean that it will take me a few more days to get to goal but really it is not something to feel guilty about. Now it's happened, you know what temptations are likely to crop up and how you feel after a blip, so view it all as a learning experience and successfully move on.

All the best, you can do it x

another day over :D got thru the mass and the get together afterward without bein tempted into a cuppa and sambo :D and even tho i feel very down and miss my cuz like mad - i feel strong in my resolve to stick to this and get this extra weight off :)

Back