I fell off the wagon!

cheers guys.

been an easy weekend to avoid food because of anger and annoyance at myself...

Just now I turned down some Golden syrup cake that someone made, so I cant have fallen too far from the wagon.

Ill post tonight how I get on. I guarantee it wont be a loss.

Thanks for your words, sorcha..I wish I had done something similar.

Not sure what I could say to LLC. Just bordem in the packs and wanting to taste something different on friday. ah well. did that and over it, just got to get round a social this week without buckling. yikes.

PS thanks for allowing me lind the space to "come out". Had you not admitted in this thread I am not sure I would have posted my failings which would have made me worse and maybe I wouldnt be going along tonight.

Everything for a reason I spose.

Flex hope it goes ok for you tonight. I understand what you mean about wasting the £70 and a week. That is what I feel like, and to top it off I have just found out I don't even have a group tonight as my LLC is on holiday for the next 2 weeks!!!

I weighed myself at my docs this morning and I have lost 1lb wich I am pleased with as I have slipped this week.

I am begining to get very annoyed paying out £70 a week with no counselling or group when I can do Exante for £100 a month!!! Thinking about swapping!

Lind, does your LLC not have a locum? Mine is away this week (first time since i've started) but she has a locum in

Oh ours is a qualified locum, that s a real pain

flex - be positive dont say "I guarantee i havent lost" keep telling yourself you are going to lose! :)

Lind, COMPLAIN!!!!! If it was me I'd want a refund for all those weeks you've not had what you paid for. Having to skip a session once or twice I could understand, but from what I can make out you've had NO counselling, and you started in June? That's crap!!!! Grrrr!!!!

yes id complain aswell thats not on!

Technically you are paying for the food packs and the counselling is free so hard to get a refund for something that is free.

no i didnt think and mean you would get a refund, but i would still complain as your not getting what you should be i.e conselling!

If you are not receiving the full package as you expect, you have to complain to HQ. We can of course sympathise - and it is unfair if you are not receiving it. But have you let HQ know? No change can occur of no one is aware. :)

HQ has been helpful for a lot of people when dissatisfied. SO if you have not told them, don;t wait any longer - let them no you are not receiving counseling.

You won;t get a refund, as you have had the benefit of the packs - but you should be getting your counseling every week. Even if a locum stands in.

Locums should not just be friends - they generally are well versed in LL, usually having done the program themselves, and LLCs are generally pretty choosy who they choose to be a locum.

Hope you can get some assistance from HQ and get the service you are paying for.

Good luck!

Funnily enough I have just sent HQ an email.
I don't want a refund I just want what I pay for, it is such ashame because I like my LLC she is a nice lady.
I have asked HQ if there is another LLC near me I can go to and explained that I like my LLC and don't want her to be in trouble but I do want what I am paying for.
So we will see.

good luck linda x

Sorry, it was me that brought up about refunds :eek:
I think it's my assertive side asserting itself without speaking to my common sense. Hope you do get it sorted Lind, and well done for doing so well without the counselling support :)

L4L, good for you being assertive!!!! ;):D
And thank you I feel I have done well on LL even without the counselling.

hey lind how u getting on? im happy you were still in ketosis, are you still finding it ok? what are your fave packs?
what day is you WI? mine is 2moro and totm started yesterday, i feel bloated and yuck. i only want the sweet foodpacks. dont like any of the soups anymore. xx

Hi Lind & Flex - We are only human after all. Ive just come back from holiday and Im afraid 'fell off the wagon' too - as I did the week before when we were away for a long weekend. I understand what people say when its much harder to get back on it once you have fallen off once. Ive tried several times and failed to start day 1 again. Im determined to do it though.

Hope your both feeling stronger now and are back on track.

J xx

Hiya Carrie! Thought it was just me that had sweet cravings during TOTM! Have been on it for 3 weeks (my body is being deliberately awkward) and all I've been ordering is chocolate, vanilla, porridge & bars - hoping to get through this phase soon and start wanting soups again :)

Back